[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wakakakka... I have lot mention about LEGS!!! z5l.gifOnly now you guys see how beautiful her legs is?? z5l.gifSpeaking of which... today episode I believe will totally turn upside down of how people see IU now. She is so mature and grown up woman now.She is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY much more beautiful!Those leg is tottaly killer legs!! She is so sexy...Her skin is just... *my handdd... my handddddddddddd.... T_T*
Really... IU is soooooo beautiful today. Very girly in those green and white clothes. And her heels is just perfect! Sitting on bench like that was a6h.gifMy lil IU is now fully growing up to be more and more beautiful... T_THer voice is just... Love that husky (or I don't know how it called) so much. Sexy... her voice very soft, tender, cool, mysterious, sexy...If Kim Nam Gil is my #1 male voice I love the most *how he speak on Shark and his calm, cool voice is totally killing me*THEN...IU is my #1 female voice I love the most in kdrama land.

evok said: @LoveSG

I think she leaved the house because she dont want to harm them anymore... actually with leaving the house she is probably thinking she can cut the connection with MR and family members.... Its like If I'm not there anymore, they will be happy forever, they dont need me, There is no bloodship so why they need to be upset because of me and MR!
Actually ıts a very good decision! :-bd
but problem is, in future ıf they learn the truth about father issue from MR or from another person, they will think she leaved us without saying anything, like thinking...ohh I learned the truth so I dont need to care them anymore and I dont need to stay here bye byeeee.... she had to say it with her own words.... they especially grandma gonna say she never loved us, she never loved the man who raised her bla bla...

off I really start to think that at next episodes there will another bothersome scenes about this matter! X_X

@olga2010Ans and @iheartyou1518
thanx chingus for da pics...hahaha JH'S funny,i love how he always dot  cute things like that,just to cheer SS up :x :x
and ohboy those smiles,it's soo obvious that their hearts recognize each other :x :x :x \m/ <:-P

Guest violet9004

IU fan cafe

fan : Unnie today episode is really good!!!
IU : But tomorrow would be even better :x

i can't wait for next episode!!!  :)

and did you noticed writers try to change YA to pitiful person, now she is like someone who is losing her mother; a someone who really care about her.. she jealous SS because she thinks she stole everything from her, now she is so alone,upset, a pitiful person who is in pain! blah blah blah..... they want us to pitty her! we have to think like she dont have a best personality but she is right she losed everything she have! (:|
family drama clishes..... at finale everyone gonna be angel and all cast will hold hands and dance on wide green grasses!  =D>

Hi ALL...kekekei finally can check soompithank you ALL for the spoilers, pictures, video links, recaps, great comments, etc
before heading to bed, i want to say something about SS not saying the truth of her bio dad, but asking MR to keep it from her familyi see @evok's concern over why SS decided to keep it instead reveal it for the sake of CHand i agree with her
but, i think it would not be SS' character to say it we know how SS desperately wanted to be a part of her familyshe thought she was 1 of them....then she found out she was only half (is that the right term?? moolaa...i'm also confused how to say it...LOL)now, MR revealed that she was not CH's eitherjust the thought of halmoni, i think she was afraid that the family would disown her 
am i making sense??
my head is half working mode...LOLif not...that's ok....we shall continue tommorrow

@atilia & @LoveSG maybe because my head is half working, i can't seem to register your comments but....we'll continue tommorrow kekekeke

nitezzz everyoneGBU ALL

Archived