[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest suunyup

JH was so sweet :x buying her things for when she woke up lol she woke up a bit confused and told him she was leaving. right away he offered to take her

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suunyup

I said I was soo sleepy and would go to sleep instead of watching the livestream but here I am. still awake at 4am lol

Guest xxmagsxx

@suunyup: i think everyone in this room says that lol..@ck1Oz: i believe theyre staring at their screens...squealing lol.. im just stamping everyone lol

the scenes between SS and Jun Ho have been getting better the past few episodes!  :x can't help but squeal while watching and reading everyone's post at the same time! Jun Ho is getting better at dealing with SS, finally!  :x

Guest iheartyou1518

should i really recap YA? i'll just forget about her.. kekeke
YH looking good today.. he can smell YA's brewing trouble to SS knowing JH didnt come home last night.. 

Auww... YJ so pretty todayyy :xAnd she wears clothes like Young Hoon style LOL Maybe indeed they'll endup together.
YA is so sad poor her... but she still so bratty so she doesn't deserve a pity.This girl is just... knsaoiraoqw8904erquwpfdm:ALS

Archived