[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it's normal to hate, dislike, love characters of a drama.It's because i am invested. We all have our characters and our perceptions of characters. It's different I don't mind that someone like YS, MR or IJ.If i don't feel something for them, i won't be here spending time on this thread ( with awesome people), reading all posts, write posts, watching on live...

jihanjannah said: i was supposed to go to sleep but otokee i see this @edensor weeee wy understand those low life people...u're actually thinking to forgive that chicken ajumma???  i thought we were playing on the same team,obviously not..[-Xi hope @yukiyukiku, @cherrylossomkawai, @xxmagsxx,@dfwkimchi @KatKat09 ..well at least am sure those 5chingus hate them as much as i do..and won't betray me like this.. :-S

cherryblossomkawai said: To me, it's normal to hate, dislike, love characters of a drama.It's because i am invested. We all have our characters and our perceptions of characters. It's different I don't mind that someone like YS, MR or IJ.If i don't feel something for them, i won't be here spending time on this thread ( with awesome people), reading all posts, write posts, watching on live...

Guest syahrilaiyub

Oh i was being bad boy..... and i thought someone said gilja loosing mind today so..... @-) hope she died soon

Archived