[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@atilia said:

Hey, I'm really sincere. I'm trying my best to understand you, that's why I gave you the badge. :)
FYI, I never once bashed IJ-shi. [-( Yes, I'm not fond of her but I don't hate her either. So there's no point to bash her :)>-
edit: Wait! this is my 100th post. I've already decided to post something insightful for this post.  :(But I used it to console you. X( I'm really going to bash your IJ this time.  >:)  >:)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AlobAro

said:

[color=#3333ff]

I am an invisible man. I am a man of substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids - and I might even be said to possess a mind. I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me.

[/color]

[color=#cc6600]- Ralph Ellison -[/color]

jihanjannah

said: hhajha you sooo right @atilia i get soo damnn crazy every when some of our chingus start talking about JJS with other girl, thank god i haven't watchd TK2H...i heard JJS was awesome in that drama...but i just am not ready to watch that maybe about 2 years from now...i can see him only and only with IU...to.me they like bollywood's best couple King Shahrukh Khan

jihanjannah said: hhajha you sooo right @atilia i get soo damnn crazy every when some of our chingus start talking about JJS with other girl, thank god i haven't watchd TK2H...i heard JJS was awesome in that drama...but i just am not ready to watch that maybe about 2 years from now...i can see him only and only with IU...to.me they like bollywood's best couple King Shahrukh Khan&Kajol... :x <:-P

Guest AlobAro

yezzzaaa...!! ... the car that i have been using which had been rammed from behind three days ago is ready at the workshop... got to go fetch it a.s.a.p ... the foreman has called me a few times already... looking forward to see how does it look like rite now....

well then... c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

p/s: @tiendoank - i'll carry on our quoting of quotes of Ralph Ellison in another session ok... take care n tq for ur kind support...

whattt @atilia upast SRKJ era..lol..me i still can't 8-> omo JJS character died in TK2H... mygod,one more reason to stay away... :((  JJS&IU4ever..best Kdrama couple ever..at least for meeeh  :-*                                                                            @LoveSG thanx for warning i'll remember to stay away from TK2H...i love JJS soo much and i want to support him watching his dramas but don't want to see him dying...otoeee..                        :x :((

jihanjannah said:  whattt @atilia upast SRKJ era..lol..me i still can't 8-> omo JJS character died in TK2H... mygod,one more reason to stay away... :((  JJS&IU4ever..best Kdrama couple ever..at least for meeeh O:-)  :-*                                                                            @LoveSG thanx for warning i'll remember to stay away from TK2H...i love JJS soo much and i want to support him watching his dramas but don't want to see him dying...otoeee..                        :x :((

atilia said: jihanjannah said:  whattt @atilia upast SRKJ era..lol..me i still can't 8-> omo JJS character died in TK2H... mygod,one more reason to stay away... :((  JJS&IU4ever..best Kdrama couple ever..at least for meeeh O:-)  :-*                                                                            @LoveSG thanx for warning i'll remember to stay away from TK2H...i love JJS soo much and i want to support him watching his dramas but don't want to see him dying...otoeee..                        :x :((

@cherryblossom...
Hahaha... here we are having a U turn..
From talking about Jo Jung Seok and IU and all, and then suddenly we are in a world of our own.. reminiscing the Shahruk Khan & Kajol days..
Y know... the last two Bolly movies I watched recently were My Name is Khan and 3 Idiots. I cried a river and laughed like a retard in both shows..

Alright everyone,
gotta go off earlier to work on my presentation. I might have posted the most during my entire career in Soompi today.. hahha..
Have a great posting and let's count down the time till Saturday!!! 
Adios Amigos!!!

tiendoank said: @cherryblossom...
Hahaha... here we are having a U turn..
From talking about Jo Jung Seok and IU and all, and then suddenly we are in a world of our own.. reminiscing the Shahruk Khan & Kajol days..
Y know... the last two Bolly movies I watched recently were My Name is Khan and 3 Idiots. I cried a river and laughed like a retard in both shows..

Archived