[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJS is not a rookie right?He is an experienced stage actor before dramas and movies. IU is the rookie.The whole cast, are all senior actors except for the actress playing the oldest sister.
Addit- thanks read your answers. I knew she was KSW's wife but not that she was active as an actress. Either way, I do like her tall and elegant looks. Still don't know what the fan furor was, I even bought her bro- in- law's 3 CD set. They are a talented family.
On another note, am so sick of SS's mother, not even interested in her redemption and remorse later on. They will make her change her mind, but in the meantime, so totally turned off by her attitude. Even mothers are human, and she has a whole world of unanswered hurt true enough. But still, almost all mothers I know rise above their hurt to consider their children's feelings. No matter how hurt a mother is, usually I see the children coming in first.
But the writer is hammering home week after week, how hurt the mother is. How angry she is with the husband. How she is transferring her hurt and anger onto Soon Shin. How she says if the husband didn't live for her and was ? unfaithful, she has to look after her own self/ importance/ feelings/ self worth/  I don't know!! 
But either way or for all of the above reasons, I do not see a shred of motherly love and consideration of how her behaviour might be hurting Soon Shin. If she was shown to be even anguished about poor Soon Shin, my poor Soon Shin being abandoned by her birth mother. My daughter I have raised for 24 years... how will she bear it if she discovers MR is her mother.
Nothing. No Soon Shin in her thoughts. That's why I have enough of the mother storyline. Move the plot along please... either expose the secret or just get over your feelings and ask your daughter to come home. Then ponder whether you want to tell her she is adopted and your suspicions. After all SS is 24 years old and not a child. It's not as if you're telling a school kid they are adopted. She should be old enough to process the knowledge and deal with it. That can be done over the next 34 episodes. Easy. Instead of all this nasty, nasty, mean, vindictive mother.

@ck10z The oldest sister is Son Tae Young, Kwon Sang Woo's wife. She's been active from 2001 to 2009 when their son was born. You can say this is her drama comeback. On a side note I was watching one of her scenes one day thinking "I understand why Kwon Sang Woo married her, even with the risk of losing everything..." I remember one of his friends saying that people can't even imagine how much money he'd lost after announcing their relationship and his intention to marry Son Tae Young.

Guest LeeKay

The only thing I will   thank MR is when she asked JH if he liked SS. One day, when JH confuses 'bout his feeling, MR's question will hit his head and help him realize that "want to protective and want to touch her should" feeling is "love-called" feeling.

I hope not only JH-SS relationship speed up but also SS's sister(s) and sisterhood also. I like HS too, she suffered from cheating husband, run away from him, endured by herself and still calm and act NORMALLY. She was patient with the hot temper mom, gender with her sisters, her mischievious daughter, and even the strange guy who messed up her (Lee's women's bras) =))

@NEWMARIO

OMG Thank You. I can't wait. Mommy is finally coming around. Hoorayyyyy God I hate CW's abujii and his mom even more than that tasteless actress.The looks JoongHo gave to SoonShin when she turned around and smile,That's LOVE 
:x

Finally some PDA between CW and YuShin,Yayyyyyyyy
:x  I wonder when it will be YuShin's turn to give Love too and not just receive it from CW all the time Though. Probably after their first break up,It will be finally her following him around,asking for attention.

Can they give me more scenes between Hye Shin and Bread Ahjusssiii.Some progress in feeling department,Chaebal.

Arishia said: O said: Can anyone remember ... when the doctor announced to SS and family that their Dad had died, did he say that he could have been saved if he was rushed to the hospital?  I don't remember what the doctor said.  But I remember that the manager stopped MR when she said they had to call the police.  If the Dad died because they didn't help than not just the driver but MR and her assistant are also guilty of murder.

I actually have another question, Can't the Mom actually sue MR for adultery,If she confirms SS was MR and her dead husband's baby during their marriage through DNA's test or If MR admits to it? :-?

@Hannahmiriam, I may be mistaken but I think there are a few states in the US which allow "alienation of affection" lawsuits.

And your other post on Son Tae Young was intersting.  I think she is georgous.  She has natural charm and elegance. 

@O I am too far from US to be updated on their legislation, bu that's an interesting info. :D
About Son Tae Young, elegance is the best word to describe her. 
A few weeks ago there was an article on allkpop about Son Ho Young of GOD and him wanting to be Psy's personal chef and instead of writting Son Ho Young, they wrote Son Tae Young. I was thinking that Kwon Sang Woo must had made her  really angry. 
@anoosha It means it was about the law for breaking up after the engagement or something like that (He promised to marry me, I slept with him  - I don't remember if the pregnancy was in the pachage - and now he says he doesn't marry me anymore). 

Archived