[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anoosha said: @forevergirl said: what was that all about on the last part? Is LSS being out in the audition? Apparently Lee Soon Shin's name wasn't among the list of people doing the audition. Even though her profile was sent to them previously,Like her name was blocked to enter the competition.
thanks chingu! maybe MR did it or the ex gf?

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 15 Review: Go Doo Shim Tells Lee Mi Sook "I Will Not Allow IU to Become an Actress"

Posted on April 27, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_326250_1367061615903818

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 15, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) said to Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) that she would not allow Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) to become an actress.”

Mi Ryung met Jung Ae to convince her to let Soon Shin take lessons. She said, “I know there are a lot of risks Soon Shin would have to take to become an actress, but please trust me and allow me to train her.”

Jung Ae, who already knew that Mi Ryung was Soon Shin’s biological mother, raged, “You’re trying to train my daughter? What about her do you know?” Mi Ryung, who had know idea that Soon Shin was her child, replied, “She’s very nice and innocent. Thanks to her lovely mother, she was able to grow up as a lovely lady.”

Jung Ae stubbornly said, “I’m not going to allow her to become an actress. Don’t call my daughter again because it’s not going to happen. And stop caring about our family life.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 15 Review: Go Doo Shim Makes Resolution to Herself "I'll Take Revenge on Lee Mi Sook"

201304272051131710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 15, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) made a resolution to herself that she would take revenge on Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

After Jung Ae met Mi Ryung, she was angry that Mi Ryung didn’t recognize her own daughter, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU), and tried to convince her to allow Soon Shin to train for becoming an actress.

On the way home, Jung Ae saw her reflection on a show window and was depressed to feel the difference between Mi Ryung and herself. She went shopping straight away.

At home, her friend, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) asked, “What are these?” Jung Ae answered, “I went shopping to buy some clothes for myself. What? Am I not allowed to do this? I’m going to live like this from now on.”

Jung Ae continued, “Song Mi Ryung didn’t even know Soon Shin was her daughter, and asked me to allow Soon Shin to take lessons from her. What a brazen human being she is. I’m going to take revenge on her. I’m going to make her cry bitter tears.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 15 Review: Go Joo Won Yells at Yoo In Na "I Don't Want Us to Be Friends!"

image_readtop_2013_326298_1367064871903838

In You’re The best Lee Soon Shin, episode 15, Park Chan Woo(played Go Joo Won) yelled at Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) that he doesn’t want to be friends with her.

Chan Woo took Yoo Shin out for a movie date by providing a reason as a friend date. He booked tickets for a romantic movie on purpose. After the movie, Yoo Shin asked, “Are you doing this on purpose? Are you trying to make me ashamed for rejecting you? Why would you take a friend to watch this kind of movie?”

Just before Yoo Shin turned away, Chan Woo said, “I don’t want us to be friends.” He continued, “Yes, I got rejected. But I’m trying to approach to you as a friend first, can’t you see?”

I like Korean traditions and their moral values but when I watch k-drama or real life events, I surprise so much! I cant get why they still act childish to a girls about their mid 20's. SS character is job hunter girl who finished the university and about 23-24 years old. she is an adult and no one give her a chance to decide her own future! Everyone is acting like she is a little kid!

and why at every scene they want to imply IU is not pretty! Really? ıf you want to use simple girl why you chose IU as main lead? I'm not her fan(this is a second time I see her) but I have to say she is gorgeous so their talks dont look natural! especially about she needs plastic surgery! even surgery cant rescue her bla bla.... who believe this?

and why I 'm suddenly want to criticize!!?  :-/  :-j 

Hi guys!!
I'm watching episode 15 in streaming now....and....what's this historical drama song they did they py at the biginning, when Soo Shin's mothers are talking!!It was quite funny in this scene!! :) loolWell....it does sound like a tragedy because, Mi Ryung couldn't recognize her own daughter!!And I think that SS adoptive mother was upset by this behaviour!!Well....this could explain why they use this song!! :D
Well, waaa....the second song of this episode, which plays when Soon Shin is talking to Mi Ryung in the restaurant is "blessing" from Loura Story's album!! Waa..I ilove this song!! I'm listening this song everyday lool :) 

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 15 Review: IU Lies to Yoo In Na "No, I Don't Like Go Joo Won"

201304272101071710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 15, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) lied to Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) that she doesn’t like Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

Yoo Shin was worried about Soon Shin as Chan Woo confessed his love to her. Yoo Shin kept on rejecting him until Chan Woo said, “I don’t want to be friends with you. You said you have feelings for me too. Then why not date me? If you’re worried about our family close to each other, then we can always date secretly.”

Yoo Shin went to Soon Shin’s workplace to ask her about this. Soon Shin noticed that Yoo Shin has been trying to hide her feelings for Chan Woo. She said, “I don’t like Chan Woo. He’s not my type at all. Good for you, Yoo Shin.”

Meanwhile, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) heard their conversation and noticed Soon Shin was lying. Later, he told her, “Forget about that dude.”

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 15 Review: Lee Mi Sook is Shocked to Find Out IU was Jung Dong Hwan's Daughter

201304272057773744_517bbe25814a5

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 15, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) was shocked when she found out Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was Lee Chan Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan)’s daughter.

Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon) had a background check on Soon Shin for Mi Ryung. He found out Soon Shin was Chang Hoon’s daughter, and said to Mi Ryung, “Did you even know? That girl is Chang Hoon’s daughter.”

Mi Ryung was shocked and speechless. She recalled the night when Chang Hoon died. He saved her from a dashing car and got hit instead. However, Mi Ryung covered the accident to continue on her steady life as an actress.

Guest KQI88

It appears that there are a lot thing happening in todays episode. From what i read through the web the drama vibe is finally kicking in. Some people wrote that SS now knows about her past...already?

On a side note, I hope it does not take long after the episode is aired to get Happy Together with the cast. I love Yoo Jae Suk and Happy Together is a very funny show, but the subbed episodes take to long to appear, almost two or more months behind. 

@Miky88: It's the same for me!! I waiting for tomorrow to see that!!I hope Mom won't be cruel with Soon Shin, just to wake her up!! Maybe she wants to shock her in order to bring her back the reality....like she can't be an actress, the world is cruel...even your mother abandoned you for her carrer.....etc....
At the end of episode 15, I loved how JH sais to Soon Shin that she was the more beautiful among all those wamen waiting for the casting!! He said it so naturally!! SS was even surprised and startled :)We can see the blossom of their love :) In any case, for JH :D
Shin_Shin couple, FIGHTING!!

Some really Funny scenes with Bread Ahjushii happened in Today's episode. God I was LMAO when Yu Shin came out exercising and Bread Ahjushii was in the yard.OMG Such an awkward moment for any girl. Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

a3b364956f20fd7dcfdaf45b58905ea2a5b373f9
74e260e6fafb4c15f2e56258cfab3ad03eb9da47

If only Woo Jae was bigger, She and that Bread Ahjushii would have made one perfect K-Drama pair. ROTFLMAO  She went there and threw the truth at him "Get out of our house" and "You like my mom" I so loved Bread Ahjushi reaction.He is the funniest character so far.Don't get me even to start talking about that bakery assistant.That guy is a riot.Seriously!Smiley_emoticons_lachtot I really can't wait till Woo Jae and Bread Ahjushi get along and make one fine Father-Daughter pair. It's about time it happens.Smiley_emoticons_jc_greencupid

Who else liked Yu Shin getting HOT just by looking at Chan Woo's face? LOL Chan Woo is so hot.Drool She just has to open her eyes and compare him to men around herself to see how awesome he is.Smiley-shocked017 Although I know where she comes from. I bet she like many girls has this fantasy of "Falling in love at first sight" and can't accept the fact that you can find love with someone you grew up with.

On the other note, I really like The new caring side of Yu Shin. She cares that her sister may be in love with the guy she also like. She didn't really go to him, partly because of her sister. Liked their scenes in the restaurant. That's how older sisters should be. It was nice for a change.Smiley-love017

ahoxan said:

mrmz

said: I really really hate that MR's Manager! He thinks he's protecting her, but its as if he just wants to make sure she separates from her previous life NO MATTER THE COST. He has no conscience thats for sure. Its not like MR isn't to blame, cuz she knows what he's doing, and too much of a coward to lead her OWN LIFE. With that and adoptive mom's suspicion's I really do pitty LSS for having to be tossed around like that between those 2 (selfish) women.

I really don't get mom anymore. She's making this about Miryung not recognizing LSS as her daughter, when it's clearly just all about her insecurities. SMH #-o The only victim here is LSS. I so feel bad for her. I'd have admired mom's inner strength more if, despite not revealing the birth secret, she would still choose to support LSS..and at the first sign of MR's abandonment, would comfort and brave it on with her daughter and boost her confidence. That is what a concerned mom would do. Not someone who'd go completely bonkers and keep on wallowing in the unchangeable past; acting so petty by trying to compete with MR in the "looks" department. If dad were alive, then her actions would have totally made sense. But he's long gone.. so why is she still competing? LMAO
LSS doesn't even know that she's adopted, more so that MR is her birth mother, and yet mom's already thinking that she's doing the whole acting bit because acting runs in her blood? LOL LSS clearly states that she wants to do this for mom. it only became a dream when MR encouraged her to pursue it. Any important person in her life, besides JH (LOL), could have given her the boost of confidence and convinced her to dream. Mom is just so suspicious all the time.  :-?? I don't like that revenge-act she's planning. LSS's gonna be more hurt in the end. :(
Now, I'm wishing.. JH would just whisk her to a dorm, discover her main talents, and train her to become a great idol/actress--without MR or MOM. Pesky inconsistent mothers. 

Archived