[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KQI88 said:

About the driver i think it will be just a random person. JH father does not look like someone that would run away of a problem he caused. And, this is a wild guess, Brad Man will be able to help because of some connections he got from jail...

Guest Fidelity

katiehannah said: Can anyone translate the preview for Episode 15 or give me the gist? I'm so lost and so excited at the same time. SHIN SHIN! This drama is my crack right now while procrastinating studying for law school finals.

Guest Fidelity

Is that... Miryung's manager kicking out Soonshin because they discovered that Soonshin is Chang-Hoon's daugheter? With Yeonha and Miryung just walking away? Well jeez, I feel sorry for Soonshin for having to deal with such bipolar mother-figures in her life.

Fidelity said: Is that... Miryung's manager kicking out Soonshin because they discovered that Soonshin is Chang-Hoon's daugheter? With Yeonha and Miryung just walking away? Well jeez, I feel sorry for Soonshin for having to deal with such bipolar mother-figures in her life.

I just love how JH compared his self to the Doctor! hahhaha feels jealous now?! ahhaha
oh boy its really fun to watch JH and SS, I feel bad when her mom kicked her out, 
she survived, thanks to the practice room that she able to have a room for a night..

Archived