[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww.. chanwoo's already acting the part of a bf.. =)) bringing yooshin lunch.. sweet... I think he now realizes that he needs to barge his way into her world instead of just quietly making his moves. i think the one who'd say no to this couple would be chanwoo's mom. they better lay on the cute and loveydovey coz i can't stand that ahjumma's whiny voice.. she's pretty much yijung when she grows old and wrinkly. And yeonah is making her moves, checking out joonho's dad's clinic. the nerve of this golddigger.

Not sure if this is a spoiler...mostly my opinion.

I have a suspicion that Yi Jung will somehow get in the way of Yoo Shin/Chan Woo. Mainly because this pairing has had it too easy. I think Chan Woo's mom will oppose Yoo Shin and Chan Woo's relationship, and I think Junho and Yi Jung's dad, who is Chan Woo's boss will try to get his daughter with his protegee. We already know Yi Jung likes him and Chan Woo's mom will probably go for the relationship as well because they're a wealthy family, whereas her family sells chicken. I think that will be the drama for this couple. I bet Chan Woo will agree to it eventually out of filial obligation and it may even get a wedding scene, but in the end Chan Woo and Yoo Shin will get together. (Did I just summarize Yoo Shin's drama for the next 35 episodes? tee hee). 

I don't know what happened, my screen caps all turn out to black. Something happens to my app I guess. My 30+ screen caps fail miserably T_T
====About the end... finally... 2 moms met! Nice timing... they put it for next week! Dang!Any preview for next weeks ep?

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 14 Review: Jung Woo Makes Mistake in Front of Son Tae Young and Her Family

Posted on April 21, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 14, Seo Jin Wook(played by Jung Woo) made a mistake during dinner with Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) and her family.

Jin Wook rented the basement apartment of Hye Shin’s house. He had dinner upstairs with Hye Shin, Han Woo Joo(played by Kim Hwan Hee), and her great grandmother.

During dinner, Jin Wook started coughing, and as he kept trying to swallow the food, he spit everything in his mouth to Woo Joo’s face. Woo Joo, who already disliked him from before, screamed and left.

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

Archived