[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lee soon shin ( iu ) could be a daring girl a remote island who moves directly into seoul after thesudden death of her father. though her life situation isn’t nice, she continuously tries to actually do her best. using her singing talent, she captures the guts of one’s uncle fans.

a bright, cheerful young girl, who’s an aspiring star, crosses path utilizing a ceo of a beneficial entertainment agency known as shin joon ho ( jo jung suk ). what can she do after she finds out that he loves her ?

http://korean-eps.com/lee-soon-shin-is-the-best-ep-9-eng-sub-broadcast-network-by-kbs2/

Joon ho will love her first ??

and she'll be a singer not an actress ?

I don't know but I totally adore this drama 

I love their acting 

and I love the main couple

can't wait to see their romance 

Guest iheartyou1518

whoooo!!! glad to know IU's new drama... great story line and the leads chemistry is amazingly cute!! 1775465336wan.gif

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin is Ranked as No.1 Weekend Drama on Viewer Ratings

Posted on April 07, 2013 in drama by Sunny FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

1365295505_493835

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin was ranked as number 1 weekend drama on viewer’s ratings.

The most recent episode, episode 9 was rated 25.9%, which was 1 % lower than the last episode’s.

In episode 9, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) began to have acting lessons taught by her biological mother, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook). Meanwhile, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) confessed his feelings to Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

From IU-jjang.tumblr

[TALK] On acting in the drama 'Lee Soon Shin' and eating
  • Huruya: I checked with the staff just now and heard that there's a lot of crying scenes, like it's all just crying?
  • IU: Yes, that's right. I'm going to be crying tomorrow too.
  • Huruya: But don't crying scenes use up a lot of your energy?
  • IU: Well, I keep eating recently and I put on 4kg, so since a week ago, I've been eating only one meal a day.
  • Huruya: One meal a day? Are you being too hard on yourself?
  • IU: Umm~ well there's no other way...
  • Huruya: I see... I think you must really use a lot of energy from working hard on the drama.
  • IU: Well, crying really makes me hungry so I keep eating and eating.
  • Huruya: Today, did you also only have one meal before you came?
  • IU: Umm~ I failed today. My mum made me breakfast and I thought to myself, 'That will be all for today!' Then on the plane I got a really really yummy omurice, so I was like, 'That's enough for today!' Then I arrived here and the catering had really yummy meat and miso soup and all sorts of stuff. Ah! Honestly, even though I had all that food, I was really happy to receive lots of cake gifts today. Everytime I come to Japan, I eat cake before I go back, but I haven't had any yet today.
  • Huruya: But you said that's all for today right? No matter what, you've already had 3 meals today.
  • IU: Actually, I'm really nervous so I'm hungry again now, but I promise that will be all for today.
  • Huruya: You promised... but you'll definitely be looking for more stuff to eat next.
    Can't help but laugh out loud :))She is so Soon Shin :)) Poor IU... but... :)) ok... ok... *somebody give her cakes please:))*

i just saw the recent episode.. and looks like i was kinda right .. she did vomit all over chanwoo.. and he stripped. keke.. and sorta laundered his top (hmm.. so he fell as leep with his pants on.. basically Yooshin jumped the gun coz he was without his shirt on? lol) ;)

Guest swanghost

i'm laughing at people who said that iu was a miscast. i knew from the start that she was perfect for this role. 

Archived