♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

LOL now im rooting for @drtang420 the one who corrected the translations ..maybe we can recruit her here lmao~ she indeed knows korean language huhuhuhu~ we need someone like her maybe @early219 can message her on twitter? hahaha im so pathetic..    =))

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

@kabam is that you can go to take these pictures and put them here, I'm trying to do but I can do not! please  ^ ^https://twitter.com/MelodyYSH

Guest Maritha

@mcleen
you're welcome dearie, yeah that's true! actually i watch that video but i must do something then pause the video and accidently i saw his expression.
ShiGeun expression made us feel happy,shyness, falling, flying, enjoy that moment and just like you're the one that i need
we can feel what they feel
But the camera only records from the viewpoint of park shi hoo we can't see moon geun young face clearly but still we can feel their happiness and enjoy that moment
:x

OHMYGOD IM DYING HERE BECAUSE OF THOSE PICTURES........     :(( okay chingu go to that twitter account i guess she's translating what PSH said during the interview together with the photos as caption ..  =D>

OMG!!!!!!! kyaaaaa!!!! @MGYlove and @kabam ....hahahaha ..seriously , thanks for sharing those scaps ...  those scaps really show us how good SiGeun's offscreen interactions are .. uhuks!! seriously!! those expressions are expression for lovebirds!!! huhuhuh ..I love love love the one that shows Si Hoo oppa's going to backhug Moonie in his blanket .. and also their expressions after they gave each other hug right after the filming ended ... and so many smiles and laughters that they share together ,,  gah!!! those expressions are indescribable that I don't think I have the perfect words to describe their magical feelings right there.. too precious!!!  also those pictures proof that SiGeun really has so many  interactions even when the camera is not rolling , not like what certain fans  think off . sorry , I'm just so bummed that there are certain fans who said that SiGeun avoided each other offcamera . those pictures are the concrete proof those fans are blind indeed.  they are blind and in the state of denial . huhuh . ok , I'll stop talking about those fans right here. am going save those pictures and stare at them all my day long today . :P

Guest Maritha

@MGYlove @kabam
aaaaaaa that picture so sweet! really! i can't take it
OMOOOOOO
and i never seen the picture number 12, it's from sbs or what
@MelodyYSH tweet that picture to park shi hoo twitter !

MGYlove said: @early219 that is why we only see PSHWhen Park Si Hoo just made his acting debut
The look of actor Park Si Hoo when he just made his acting debut will be shown on TV.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Park Sang Myun’s Propagation of the King that will air on February 1, some scenes from SBS TV’s drama series How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor, which ended in 2007, will be shown.

Park, who just made his acting debut at the time, played the role of Yoo Joon Suk. As a perfect man, he showed off his handsome face and stylish fashion styles in the series. In some still photos from the series, he looks quite young.

People who saw the photos responded: “The character in the series looks similar to the one in Cheongdamdong Alice.” “He was really handsome at the time, too.” “Park Si Hoo is so handsome.”

The episode of the show will also talk about actress Bae Doo Na and actor Kim Seung Woo, who also appeared in the series, which told a story about the real meaning of love.

Source: Money Today
http://en.korea.com/?p=403343

KatKat09 said: Hi everyone, i have a question. is this sequence of events correct?

Jan 27 - morning they were still filming CDDA
Jan 27- evening PSH watched last episode with fans
Was the wrap up party of CDDA that same night also?(Jan 27) so after watching he went to the party? or was it already the next day?
And what was the date he filmed the SBS Midnight show interview?
thanks

Archived