[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

Second in the Youth white paper series (or duology or trilogy, as I don't know how long LK is looking out to continue with the theme)

Not a sequel in name, but in effect it is. Like the Lovers trilogy. Come to think of it, Kim Jungeun is starring in the third work of the lovers trilogy, Lovers, just like Eric is cast again in the second work of Youth white paper series.

But in any case, they did not betray my expectations by starting to shoot the drama only a couple of weeks from the premier. I know this drama is gonna rush the production and that it will get sloppier and sloppier as it goes on, just like Super Rookie and Sweet Spy, but what the hey, LK still has some wits despite that. I'll give it a watch, but I know with 100% certainty that the drama will become loose and sloppy as it goes on.

Guest mangosteen

Their hair style looks interesting. I can't wait till the series airs!

I wonder why they have to pair up Eric and Han Ji Min. No offense, but I'm just curious.

Guest chubbyone

Their hair style looks interesting. I can't wait till the series airs!

I wonder why they have to pair up Eric and Han Ji Min. No offense, but I'm just curious.

I think it's because they looked good together in 'Wolf'.

Guest ripgal

from the first pic fishc posted of Eric and HJM, i actually think they're gona be a great couple. Eric's hot :w00t: and altho HJM's hairstyle's a bit weird, but i love her smile in the pic..

and now im starting to like his shaved head! hahaha..:lol:

Eric mentioned in the Shinhwa Bangkok Concert Press Con that he had to cut his hair because they had to show a contrast between the other long haired second lead and him. poor him he has to rush back to Korea straightaway after the performance...;)

eric101.jpg

credits: SBS Official Website

-------------------------------------

eric's adorable :wub:

Guest donilpark

It seems that there was something they wanted to do in Sweet Spy but couldn't do. Seems kinda like a juxtaposition of Sweet Spy and Super Rookie.

Guest chubbyone

wow.I just come backe from Shinhwa concert too.Eric so hot,so cut, so young.

You are so lucky. I'm hoping for ShinHwa to come to Sydney, Australia.

Guest ripgal

[19/08/2006][NEWS] Rookie Spy Eric Film Rush causes continuous NGs

Eric and Han Ji Min were seen filming the preview scenes for Parachute at Kyung Ki Do few days ago. One of the scenes included him rushing out to save an old granny and nearly getting hit by the President's car. Due to his bravery, he was recommended a job as a secret agent for the government. Maybe because he has not acted for quite some time, he had some problems finishing a particular scene and had 10 NGs for that particular scene. Parachute is due to air starting the 6th, hence there are only 20 over days for the crew to finish up and this might be the reason of Eric's nervosity and pressure.

credits: Apple Daily HK/ 大大滴小大老婆 @ baidu/ 韩音

Archived