[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

thanx a lot ericmania for the new pics.. the gurl's quite pretty! i think she's the partner eh.. and eric's really cute glancing at her like dat..:P

Guest ripgal

Han Ji Min's hair is weird BUT she has a lovely smile.. can't wait to watch this!!

anywayz..this is a very cool picture..i like it

N2006082311320848001.jpg

Guest ripgal

ok guys.. this is a very funny adaption of reality into the series preview caps.. for those who can read chinese..

it's the same sbs picture ericmania posted b4..but with chinese translations~

823-2.jpg

i really find their dialogues funny and cute.. if u guys need translations, i can translate..^^

So please to see Eric in a new drama. Was looking forward to see him in Sweet Guy, but now there's this one to look forward to. And it's airing soon!!!

Can't imagine what his schedule is like. With Shinhwa Concert Tour and filming going on simultaneously ........

Anyway, what a treat for me come September! Drama starts on the 6th and I'm gonna see him at the concert in Singapore on the 10th!!! Omo! So excited that I'm gonna pee in my pants!!! :blush:

I don't mind Eric in any hairstyle, just a little surprised that he went from shoulder length hair to crew cut overnight!

Guest `soliloquy

Woah. Check out Eric's new do! TT_TT

A really drastic change I must say, whatever happened to his lovely hair?

But hey, he actually looks the part now, with his hair really short like that.

I'll be looking forward to this drama, since their earlier drama together, Wolf, had to be stopped.

Thanks for the pictures and news guys!

Guest JJiMBBANG_x3

AWW..

i love eric! hes a good actor..

he and han jimin look good cute together too...

cant wait for this drama!!!!

Guest ripgal

thanx for the new pics and trailer ericmania.. gosh, the other guy looks freaky with the long hair.. ok now i prefer Eric with his skin head..;)

something interesting about Eric while filming this scene

20060822095908.442.1.jpg

This scene and other related fighting scenes are actually flashbacks of Eric while he was recalling his High School days.. He was supposed to fight off 15 punks at the same time. During one of the scenes, Eric's pants suddenly tore off while he was doing a BIG KICK..he felt embarrased and he had to change his pants before continuing with the others scenes... :P

Guest ericmania

thanx for the new pics and trailer ericmania.. gosh, the other guy looks freaky with the long hair.. ok now i prefer Eric with his skin head..;)

something interesting about Eric while filming this scene

20060822095908.442.1.jpg

This scene and other related fighting scenes are actually flashbacks of Eric while he was recalling his High School days.. He was supposed to fight off 15 punks at the same time. During one of the scenes, Eric's pants suddenly tore off while he was doing a BIG KICK..he felt embarrased and he had to change his pants before continuing with the others scenes... :P

555 Really? omg.very funny.Thank you for translate.

Guest jesslynk26

wow new drama of Han Ji Min?! can't wait although i'm not feeling both HJM and Eric's hair..the hairstyle makes Eric look like a schoolboy, ain't it :P and the trailer doesn't make it clear about HJM's role..she looks so tiny standing next to the second lead girl :lol:

does anyone notice that little scar on HJM's left shoulder?

to ripgal: could you translate what's said on the pic for us? that would be much appreciated :)

Archived