[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

it's in the top 20's, right behind KBS' Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo...of course with a soccer match, ratings for the dramas are skewed, maybe we'll have a better idea of the ratings tomorrow if a soccer match isn't airing.

haha thank you

i just realized that i'm really dumb and was looking at yesterday's ratings.

which i guess explains why "jumong" was on the list.

Guest dawnlite

Wow! for the first episode ratings

4. National

<무적의낙하산요원> SBS 17.0

4. Seoul

<무적의낙하산요원> SBS 18.0

The drama was aired after the Taiwan VS. Korea football game.

Thanks J. lee! so happy for Eric and crew! Hope it keeps rising!

I watched episode 1 earlier...

I like the 2 second leads...they look so much better in the drama than in the pictures...and their roles are cool too.

I see many people from Soon Ae...They jumped right into this one...hehe...

Some pictures...

bscap020mk0.jpg

bscap027ff3.jpg

bscap030kc2.jpg

bscap036rx6.jpg

bscap043rl2.jpg

bscap055iw5.jpg

bscap071gm2.jpg

Guest jesslynk26

anyone who watched Ep 1 can tell me how was it? Is the storyline good? And how about the acting?

There are so few caps now that I can't guess anything yet..But the whole case looks great and that's worth downloading already :P thanks creidesca and ericmania for uploading.

Guest donilpark

anyone who watched Ep 1 can tell me how was it? Is the storyline good? And how about the acting?

There are so few caps now that I can't guess anything yet..But the whole case looks great and that's worth downloading already :P thanks creidesca and ericmania for uploading.

Seems like they carried a lot of elements from Super Rookie with them over in this drama. Maybe a tad bit too many.

We'll have to see how good it turns out to be. It was pretty fun. A little less than what I'd expect from LK, though.

So long as it doesn't falter as it goes on like Super Rookie or Sweet Spy, this will be an enjoyable watch.

Guest shiverbaby

rating is not bad . Today will be higher ... Actually when I read one fan comments that this drama 's terrible ... I 'm so worried for Eric but now I feel better ...

Let's support it ... :D

Anyway , thanks Luv for your caps ... that's lovely .

^^ As of right now...

Eric's character is similar to his old character in Super Rookie...which I don't like.

I prefer to see him in cooler characters like Firebird or even Wolf.

But it's just the beginning...hopefully once he becomes a spy...things will change.

HJM's character didn't come out much...she's okay so far...but didn't make that big of an impression.

The other 2 people, 2nd leads:

The guy is scary with his long hair when I first saw him...but he grows on you as you watch...His character seems deep...he has like 5 scenes max but i like all of his scenes after he tied his hair up...My favorite scene is when he looked at his old wedding picture...yeah...that picture up there ^^...I dont' know what happened to his wife, maybe she's dead or maybe they got divorced...I'm very curious about his character...

As of right now, I like his character the most because he's the most mysterious out of them all.

The girl is pretty cool...she looks better in the drama than in picture.

Her role is pretty small in the first episode...but then again...everyone's role is small except for Eric.

The bad thing is: it seems like this drama is a comedy??? There are many silly scenes...but I couldn't laugh...something doesn't feel right. But then again...it's only the first episode...I'll watch some more episodes to see how things goes.

I downloaded the first episode. Watched its entire episode. Thought that the casts all had equally stylish introduction. The style of this series seem to be more focused on style and sleekness. Good first episode. Looking forward to more....

20060907101809.jpg

credit:sbs+newsen

Those guys are hot!!! haha

Anyway, Is there anyone willing to do the summary and translation..or softsub?? seems like an interesting drama..

Thanx for the screencaps and video!!

Muahahaaa..I luv the 1st epi...Quite good for me..

Luv the Halmoni's crossing road part..

Bad eric!!! <_< ..He had to be pushed by the ahjumma to save the halmoni... :lol:

HAhaaaaha..very funny expression from Eric..

Here are some caps from the scene.. :P

Sorry for the poor quality.. :blush:

eric.jpgeric1.jpg

eric2.jpgeric3.jpg

eric4.jpgeric5.jpg

eric6.jpgeric7.jpg

Enjoy!!

Archived