[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oloomrpia

i'm sorry, i thought the first episode was absolutely terrible. i really really hope that it'll get better as the story progresses. what did you all think?

Guest ericmania

i'm sorry, i thought the first episode was absolutely terrible. i really really hope that it'll get better as the story progresses. what did you all think?

you don't serious coz this is fun drama. ^^

Guest berry45

OMGOSH THAT WAS SO FAST!!!!

i cant believe its already airing and i only found out about the drama like less than a week ago!!!

AHHH im too excited ill be back after i watch the first ep!!

Guest makemyday

^

thanks for the direct link :)

i dont want to hype myself up too much before i watch this because i've been excited for this drama..

but.. how was the first episode?

anyone know the ratings?

i checked and i dont think i saw it on the top 20's

^

thanks for the direct link :)

i dont want to hype myself up too much before i watch this because i've been excited for this drama..

but.. how was the first episode?

anyone know the ratings?

i checked and i dont think i saw it on the top 20's

it's in the top 20's, right behind KBS' Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo...of course with a soccer match, ratings for the dramas are skewed, maybe we'll have a better idea of the ratings tomorrow if a soccer match isn't airing.

Archived