[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I second that.

But it doesn't seem like it, yes?

Can't wait for this drama, it's gonna start soon.

Okay, a few more weeks :D

But hmm, Eric & Han Ji Min's hair?

I dont know, I'll try to get used to it.

Oh no, Eric would be bald when he goes to Singapore too huh? ;x

hehe.

Anyway, thanks for all the pics and news!

And finally a chinese translated picture of the conversation, it's so silly!

haha. I wonder who does all those stuff. haha.

ripgal thanks for posting! haha.

Guest ericmania

Can someone verify that this is the sequel to Super Rookie?

This drama about accident of Rookie of KSA[Korea Secret Agency].

Latest pics of HJM

68880004.jpg

68880004_1.jpg

68880004_7.jpg

68880004_6.jpg

68880004_2.jpg

68880004_3.jpg

68880004_5.jpg

68880004_4.jpg

credit:chosun

Guest ripgal

thanx ericmania for the latest HJM pics!! she looks great with that hairstyle and her outfit! and her eyes.. are sooo pretty and big!! initially i thought she looked old in the preview pics with the short wavy hair..but now im loving it!!! she's one lovely girl! :D

Guest jesslynk26

thanks ericmania and Luv for all the pics of HJM..the girl always has that pure look that can't be compared to anyone..i want her big round eyes so much :P hopefully she'll do a great job in this drama just like she did in Great Inheritance.

Guest seasonthree

WOW!! ERIC LOOKS SEXY WITH THOSE EYEBROWS!!!! I LOVE 'EM. HE LOOKED HANDSOME BEFORE, BUT NOW HE LOOKS SEXY. WAS HE REQUIRED TO PLUCK 'EM OR SOMETHING? ANYWAY, I'M LOVIN' THE HAIR AND EYEBROWS. ;)

Guest seasonthree

Can someone verify that this is the sequel to Super Rookie?

"This drama is the sequel of the 'Super Rukie' of MBC TV which Eric starred in and made famous, will be aired after 'Come back Soon-Ae'. It will portray the successful episodes of rookies in secret information

agency. "

From the first page.

Guest yeohweping

WithS2 translators recuitment notice

WithS2 will like to invite our fellow soompiers, fan club groups of Eric or Shinwa who are interested to help or co-operate on the subbing project of 'Invincible Parachute Agent' to join us on a great subbing journey for another great drama. Anyone that's interested, please contact mily2 or ay_link :D

Thanks again to everyone for any help given :P

look at that 'scar' on eric's head, it reminds me of the one wonbin has. hehehe.

and thanks for those latest pic! cant wait for this show now. and HJM look so different with that change in hairstyle. and the latest bunch of 'comics' looks hilarious~ haha. dont understand it though :D

Guest ericmania

Eric's New Drama

The charisma actor, Eric, show his cute and funny side among the other members of his drama.

This September 6th, a new drama 'Invincible Parachuting Employee' will be released. Eric showed his cute and funny side of him ever now and then, in between the times he acted out like an American gangster for the drama poster.

Eric's dark and heavy eyebrows, his funny expression, and his cheeks puffed up to look like JjangGu, made the fans say that he looked cute. Also, the way he opened his mouth and acted as if smoke was coming out made people say he was really cute.

This drama first protrays Eric as a lazy guy who doesn't have a job and does nothing. However, when he saves an old grandma from almost getting hit by a car, he changes his life.

‘Invincible Parachuting Employee' is a sequal to the last year's 'Super Rookie.' This will drama portrays Eric as a random and lively guy.

CREDITS!!!

sOuL, yahoo korea, SBS, ReviewStar, shinwashi.blogspot

Guest ericmania

[볼만한 TV] 에릭과 신성우의 매력 비교

1156297711_1.jpg

조이뉴스24>

생방송 TV 연얘

(SBS 30일 수요일 오후 8시 55분)

에릭과 신성우가 SBS 수목극 '무적의 낙하산 요원'에서 매력 대결을 펼친다. 비밀정보국을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 '무적의 낙하산 요원'은 선풍적인 인기를 끌었던 MBC 수목극 '신입사원'의 두 번째 시즌 드라마!

에릭은 삭발에 눈썹까지 가늘게 밀고 껄렁껄렁한 신참 비밀요원으로 변신, 드라마 시작 전부터 화제를 모으고 있다. 거기에 원조 테리우스 신성우가 냉정하고 자신만만한 초일류 비밀요원으로 등장해 맞대결을 펼치게 된다는데... 미리 가본 촬영현장에서 거친 두 남자의 상반된 매력 속으로 빠져본다.

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

woot! thanks people for the pics of the press conference!

look at the height difference :lol:

han ji min looks really small size among all of them.

she looks somewhat very mature in this drama.

look at that thick make-up!

but still pretty as well ;DDD

soon, it'd be 6th sept :lol: hehehe.

ericmania thank you for the pictures and links! Wow Han Ji Min looks positively radiant... so pretty! And I like her dress she wore to the press conference, her hair looks so much better now, at least it doesn't look so permed as compared to the very first picture I saw of her shooting this drama. :phew:

Archived