[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! the "old guy", Shin Seung Woo, also starred in "Tropical Nights in December" with Kim Nam Jin and "Funny Wild Girl/Country Princess" with Bae Doo Na - in both with really good hair! Not too sure about this ponytail look. . . They are really messing with everyone's best hair looks on this show!

Guest donilpark

It would be nice if Kang Ho and Lee Miok made a cameo appearance, since this is set in the same universe as Super Rookie. My mom loved his brother... unfortunately he's in the army now...

Guest genn04

OMG!!!

i can tell this is one of the best drama of the year...

love his new hair cute...brings back memories in shinhwa's old days..."Yo".

han ji min is freaken' cute....she so darn lucky....eric is HOT.

i knew it!...it's gonna be comedy. i'm gonna laugh hard like "Super Rookie".

Guest ripgal

ok...jesslynk26 here are the translations to korean illustrations for these picture collection.. i will start from the sentence above the picture where Han Ji Min's looking at the men in black walking towards her..

823-2.jpg

Sentence above Picture #1(title): Our reunion after 7 months.

#Picture 1: Who is Han Ji Min waiting for?

#Picutre 2: Who is the owner of the rose?

#Picture 3: Me, amongst all the other ppl.

#Picture 4:

HJM: Jung Hyuk, we haven't seen each other for 7 months.

Eric: Yeah..

Wording under picture: No doubt he's Moon Jung Hyuk..(implying that he's his cool self)

#Picture 5:

Eric 1: Although i have never expressed my feelings, I really really miss you.

Eric2: It's really painful for me.. hiding my feelings all this time.

Wording under picture: Actually it's Eric wiping off his sweat! :lol:

#Picture 6:

Eric: Were you worried about me? Here's my new mobile number.

HJM: Ermm...I wasn't really that worried. :lol:

#Picture 7:

HJM thinking: Please don't get hurt this time. Let us hold on till the end.

#Picture 8:

Eric: Dun worry! I will be safe this time!

HJM thinking: Rea..really? Why do i feel so insecure?

credits: baidu pics/ translations: ripgal

---------------------------------------------

i did my best to make it as easy as possible.. cos i'd like everyone to see the illustrations.. they are actually very funny.. esp with eric's expressions caught..hahah.. :lol:

Guest jesslynk26

thank u so much ripgal :) u did a great job with the translations..they are really funny, esp that part when Eric wiped off his sweat :lol:

one more week to go til the first ep..i can't wait!!!

Guest ericmania

ok...jesslynk26 here are the translations to korean illustrations for these picture collection.. i will start from the sentence above the picture where Han Ji Min's looking at the men in black walking towards her..

823-2.jpg

Sentence above Picture #1(title): Our reunion after 7 months.

#Picture 1: Who is Han Ji Min waiting for?

#Picutre 2: Who is the owner of the rose?

#Picture 3: Me, amongst all the other ppl.

#Picture 4:

HJM: Jung Hyuk, we haven't seen each other for 7 months.

Eric: Yeah..

Wording under picture: No doubt he's Moon Jung Hyuk..(implying that he's his cool self)

#Picture 5:

Eric 1: Although i have never expressed my feelings, I really really miss you.

Eric2: It's really painful for me.. hiding my feelings all this time.

Wording under picture: Actually it's Eric wiping off his sweat! :lol:

#Picture 6:

Eric: Were you worried about me? Here's my new mobile number.

HJM: Ermm...I wasn't really that worried. :lol:

#Picture 7:

HJM thinking: Please don't get hurt this time. Let us hold on till the end.

#Picture 8:

Eric: Dun worry! I will be safe this time!

HJM thinking: Rea..really? Why do i feel so insecure?

credits: baidu pics/ translations: ripgal

---------------------------------------------

i did my best to make it as easy as possible.. cos i'd like everyone to see the illustrations.. they are actually very funny.. esp with eric's expressions caught..hahah.. :lol:

omg.Thank you million times for translate.

Guest ripgal

is that supposed to HJM's hairstyle in the series? it looks much better compared to the really wavy style.. but she's really cute with a very lovely and charming smile :)

thanx Luv.

Guest ripgal

some news of the filming of Parachute

[NEWS:Eric and HJM - Pressure Bcos of Different Reasons

parazv7.jpg

Eric and Han Ji Min - recolloborating in new series Parachute after their accident in Wolf. The series, also a sequel/alternative series to the 2005 drama Super Rookie will be aired after drama Please Coma Back Soon Ae.

Parachute is a comedy like series illustrating the interesting incidents occuring to agent rookies in a Secret Agency.

Han Ji Min plays Gong Ju Yeon, a secret agent in the agency while Eric plays Choi Kang also an secret agent in the agency. They were lovers during high school.

Eric and HJM were both seen filming the High School flashbacks today at Kyung Ki Do High.

Gong Ju Yeon aka HJM was the top student in the school but she fell in love with Choi Kang aka Eric who's a problem student and the last in school. She was seen filming a scene where she was worried stiff watching Eric being kicked out of school due to a fighting incident (yea..the scene where he fought off 15 punks!)

Eric seemed a bit nervous in the filming set and it might be due to him, filming a new series in 7 months. The directer joked about Eric's ackwardness in the set and that the filming crew had to move around to adjust the lightings to Eric's facial expressions.

Meanwhile, HJM felt ackward too as she wasn't used to her really short hair and she was seen constantly looking at the mirror before starting on a set.

Nevertheless, the director is satisfied with them and that they are progressing well.

credits: daum/ 涵馨儿@bestshinhwa/ baidu

-------------------------------------------------

i think HJM looks a bit tomboyish in the pics.. but well her smiles make up for it! she's really adorable! ^^

Guest ericmania

some news of the filming of Parachute

[NEWS:Eric and HJM - Pressure Bcos of Different Reasons

parazv7.jpg

Eric and Han Ji Min - recolloborating in new series Parachute after their accident in Wolf. The series, also a sequel/alternative series to the 2005 drama Super Rookie will be aired after drama Please Coma Back Soon Ae.

Parachute is a comedy like series illustrating the interesting incidents occuring to agent rookies in a Secret Agency.

Han Ji Min plays Gong Ju Yeon, a secret agent in the agency while Eric plays Choi Kang also an secret agent in the agency. They were lovers during high school.

Eric and HJM were both seen filming the High School flashbacks today at Kyung Ki Do High.

Gong Ju Yeon aka HJM was the top student in the school but she fell in love with Choi Kang aka Eric who's a problem student and the last in school. She was seen filming a scene where she was worried stiff watching Eric being kicked out of school due to a fighting incident (yea..the scene where he fought off 15 punks!)

Eric seemed a bit nervous in the filming set and it might be due to him, filming a new series in 7 months. The directer joked about Eric's ackwardness in the set and that the filming crew had to move around to adjust the lightings to Eric's facial expressions.

Meanwhile, HJM felt ackward too as she wasn't used to her really short hair and she was seen constantly looking at the mirror before starting on a set.

Nevertheless, the director is satisfied with them and that they are progressing well.

credits: daum/ 涵馨儿@bestshinhwa/ baidu

-------------------------------------------------

i think HJM looks a bit tomboyish in the pics.. but well her smiles make up for it! she's really adorable! ^^

Thank you for translate.yeaho HJM look like tomboyish but she still sweet.

Archived