do you miss highschool?

Admin

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yongee

Yes because surprisingly I had a good high school experience. I think it was the peak of my life... uni just seems so meh and I've realised the harsh truth that real life is so average and boring D: I can just see it now I'll marry when I'm middle-age, have kids, die. At least while in high school I had hope I'd be or do something mindblowingly awesome. 

• 3 months later...
Guest johnpatric

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-X

I hated it and I spent all my waking hours to get done with it!!! 
And I got out of High School a year early.  
;)  

Guest writerstale

HEAVENS NO.  At first I had went to an all boys Catholic school because my mom wanted to go to an all girl Catholic school growing up. I asked to be home schooled. Stopped going to that school, and went to school in rough environments. Grew tired of the people because I knew I did not belong there. Legit stopped going until my father got the message. Moved in with relatives in a kind of better environment. Finished high school there, but that was wild yet I had supportive acquaintances.

IF THERE is a chance to ride on a time machine to go back in one episode of my existence that would be during high school...i countered more experiences that now I understood that i got it wrong...but that was  life you can never turn back time to re-arrange something,,,,,,high school days is one of amazing great times i had i have lots of friends....We became crazy when our crush passing by ;;)...We never worry to much of anything as long as we are happy ....I want to be more specific but I guess I'am a bit tired now :-?..till next chingu ;))..annyeong :-h

Guest lira24

I miss high school, it remind me of my regular life as student there. How I wish I could repeat high school…meeting new friends, new teachers and environmental study too. :x

Guest Minty MinaD

I think high school is probably one of the best times ever, although a lot of people around me doesn't agree with me but I still reckon so~ Back then the only annoying thing you have to worry about is your exams...as you grow older, you worry about heaps more of other things such as financial problems, gf/bf/marriage, your boss and colleagues...etc I really miss the times that I spent with friends, when we were all so simple and carefree :)

Well lets just say I miss my highschool friends. I haven't got a chance to meet up with them now because of our different schedules. I miss my p.e. teacher. She would always let me and my friends use the gym and dance room so I could practice my bboying skills. I also remember easy homework and not have to worry about anything during summers. Now that I am in college I have to focus on my career and start planning for the future. 
I don't miss it because there were a majority of ghetto people and I didn't like the atmosphere. Some ghetto guy went up to my friend and told him to give him his lunch money and I told him what the richard simmons! get out of here! and told my friend to lets go and ignore that guy. Ugh I remember some kids use to go to school high and they would reek really bad. I didn't go to prom either because I didn't want to go alone and everyone who I wanted to ask was already taken.
When I ask my friends this question they usually say their high school experience was whatever and the ones that enjoyed it the most, were in leadership.

Miss it? Naw, but I would love to redo it.

I was extremely shy/etc in high school so I missed out on basically all 4 years of high school. I didn't do anything... It wasn't a bad experience, it was just not really an experience at all so I would love to go back and fill in the gaps because it feels like I didn't even go through high school tbh.

No.
High school wasn't too bad now that I look at it. And I still see the same people. We've gotten closer actually...to the point of being best friends.
And I can see the side of the campus from my bedroom window.

Guest miriverite

I wish I could have redone high school too. I was really awkward and weird and didn't hang out with people. I wasn't shy - I was just antisocial. But in retrospect a lot of people did try to include me in activities and events. I wish I had kept in better touch with my friends. 
(Also, wish I had pursued dance competitive/professionally, but that's a story for another day!)
I DO miss college though. Geez, if I could go back and relive those 4 years of undergrad, I would be SO happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I may be in the minority, but I do miss high school at times. With the knowledge I have now, I want to go back and relive my freshman, junior and senior year, but especially my freshman year. :) However, I am glad high school is done and over with. 

No way! High school was so much drama, we were all so immature and eurgh. I'm happy to be more grown up now and able to do what I want to do. I do miss some of my teachers though, there were a few really amazing teachers who really helped me become who I am now.

Guest pulchirin

I truly do, because I was so depressed and my self-esteem was so low during high school that I never got to fully enjoy it. And now that I'm in college and I'm much happier and confident, I feel like if I had this mindset when I was younger, I'd have had a much better time.
But I don't like to dwell on that, I just tell myself that that phase in my life happened for a reason, and it's where a lot of my personal growth occurred.
I do miss some of the people I met in high school though.

Archived