♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our pretty princess YOON EUNH HYE RECENT PHOTO . She is is really beautiful/ stunning  what ever outfit she will wearing .B3wTUaVIEAA96Wl.jpg

B3wT3HnCEAAdnlO.jpg

B37SV5pCEAAsmDW.jpg

B37VpTwCMAApWKq.jpg

B3-qko9CIAImnR8.jpg

B374yu5CIAA0q51.png
Our pretty YEH make us a surprise last night, she sang "The Day" with Lee Seung Cheol and many girls  children at their back who sang with them also. Her sweet voice we heard again for so long that we really want to hear and see her singing on stage, thanks our wish was granted ,what a surprise, an expected , we're so happy.Now I just thinking that's why YEH went in HK as early and bring a guitar going in HK, which few of us thinking she might sing, but I bet so many of us really surprise, when YEH sang ,right? Hmmm I'm sure  her prince so. proud of her . Singing in a big event like MAMA Music Awards, is an honor .cr:as tagged

B3-BbtnCQAAfO0Y.jpg
Today YC will attend 15th  Busan Film Critics Awards Ceremony at 7PM at Busan Cinema Center Middle Theater .We're  so proud of you YC, YEH so proud of you more.Our OTP both visible now, we're so lucky to be their fans such a good persons like them and so talented too. Now while we enjoying their achievements, projects, we're just patiently waiting for their announcement , and the big question W  H  E  N ? ? ? he he be patient CHUNHYERS and to all who love this two wonderful person, be patient our dream for them will come true for the right time.
cr:@Sintha_chunsa

Starts that will be enlisting in military;deedeegii Dec 3,2014.military-2015.jpg
there are parts omitted only related to our prince YC that I post.
2015 will possibly be seeing an Army Rush asa there are many male celebrities born in the year 1986 - 1987 . Other starts that may very likely be seen in uniform throughout the new year include actor Yoo An In ['86], JYJY's Jaejoong ['86] , Park Yoo Chun ['86], Junsu ['87], actor Lee Min Ho[ '87], singer-actor Seo In Guk ['87], as well as Joo Won ['87]. Lee Seung Gi ['87], Choi Jin Hyuk.
Ohhhh our prince Park Yoo Chun will enlist next year? YC turning 30years [ Korean Calendar] old next year June 4, so he really need to enlist in military service , before he enter 30 years old, if I'm not mistaken. Ohhhh YC, I don't know how our days,months,years with out you ! ! We will miss you !:

Archived