Neck And Neck

Guest xingjing

Guest xingjing

by Lee SunheeAnybody read this? Just wondering, because I absolutely love this manhwa. It's SO hilarious... I love Dabin and Shihu...
b28d0c485ebf0d971c5be3a20f6dcfd140ae2f2a
So, anybody?

S U M M A R Y

Like Father, Like Daughter!

Choi Dabin is the daughter of Seoul's most powerful crime boss, and daddy's little girl has the hots for Eugene, the son of one of her father's 'friends.'

There's just one problem: Eugene isn't into Dabin. In fact, he thinks of her more like a little sister. (The kiss of death!) To make matters worse, Dabin's new classmate is none other than the son of her father's long-time rival, Myeong Shihu. Soon, everyone at school begins playing power games that would make their fathers proud!

Want to read Vol. 1? Click here.

Volumes: 8 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4924
119453.jpg

NECKANDNECK5.jpg

Guest xoxsilent_dream

ahhhhhh!! i luv dis manga too!! the characters are so cute!! i only brought the first two manga..and everytime i go back to the store only the third one is missing =__=" ..been like that for half a yr already..

Guest ShortaznGirl

omgsh i know what you mean! this was prolly the COOLEst manhwa i've read, cuz goong is cute but not COOLIO. lol but where's the 3rd volume?

Guest Star*Eun Ji

ohh seems intresting... i want to read it.. does ne1 noe where to get it?..

and is it originally korean?..

can sum 1 recommend more manhwa to me?..n where to get them?.. thanks

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

haha i actually started this topic b4 soompi collapsed. yupyup. i luv it. i want #5 but T_T it's hard. lol i just can't wait for the minhyuk + lily thing

• 4 months later...
Guest xingjing

Hey guys... this thread is like dying! NOOOO. :[

Anyways, for those of you who wanted to read Vol. 1, I uploaded it up to my photobucket album: Here

I can't seem to find Vol. 2 anywhere. Does anybody know where to find it?

Guest faded_x_memories

i read it the manga up to vol. 5. i think.. or it was 4. xD i always try to find it at the bookstore but they don't have it. and it sucked!

Guest wish.girl

this was a VERY interesting manhwa. it was hilarious and a good read. ive been waiting for volume 3 to come out .. i just cant wait!! i think Dabin and Shihu are an interesting pair! they quarrel all the time << just like lovers xD

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived