Neck And Neck

Guest xingjing

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i finished it! :D haha

it was cute and funny

sort...of...dark just a bit?? yeah a bit..but still good.

• 1 year later...
Guest james18

i guess, this thread's pretty dead.

im in love with this manwha. my friend gave me a copy of it when she had visited her family in korea.

i only have the other volumes except for volume 3 and cant seem to find it and im desperate to read what happened between shihu and dabin ain that volume.

but yeah, dabin ended up with shihu. ^^

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just finished Neck and Neck!

I really enjoyed this series. I loved how it started. I also like how it's only 8 volumes long so it doesn't drag things out too much. Even all the side characters are awesome.

I personally didn't like the ending that much although Dabin ends up with who I wanted her to end up with. But it was only on the last page that we got a glimpse of it! I thought it was really funny when they revealed the reason Dabin's dad and Shiju's dad started the fight.

But what really won me over was the Lily and Minhyuk story~ <3 Oh my goodness! I have never seen ANYTHING cuter that!!! I loved it soo much!!!!! <3 <3 <3 You should read Neck and Neck just for them.

Anywho, it was overall very pleasant! ^^

And it's all available online!

Read the first part on Mangafox.com (About up to Volume 5)

And then the rest of volume 5-8 at this website: http://bebexiu.blogspot.com/search?q=neck+and+neck

Enjoy! It's good!!! ^^

Archived