Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Guest KNWJBM

Hello sweeties, missed you so much... big hugs to you all...love you. i just got back from last weekend, now i have time for our Woobin but so confused with this new look of forum...quite uncomfortable. I'm gonna check all pages now. Do you mind if i make some quotes???

Old pic for my return =))

11244425_420678814760189_2080175911_n.jp

cr: ig

Guest KNWJBM

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

​that's funny lolol ... btw it seems like Twenty not to be on theaters in my place :(((...i have to wait raw :((((

Guest KNWJBM

I must say that this change is annoying...everything is messed up. I can't post pics from some URL without .jpg @heartkwbheart pls show me how, dear 

Guest KNWJBM

HA:TFELT and Kim Woo Bin send condolences, remembering the Sewol Ferry incident 1 year later

In remembering the Sewol Ferry incident, which happened one year ago from today, singer HA:TFELT and actor Kim Woo Bin took a unique approach to sharing and sending their condolences to the lives lost. 

It was revealed today that Kim Woo Bin had sent a handwritten letter to a young female student who had revealed herself to be a huge fan of the actor before passing away in the Sewol Ferry incident. Kim Woo Bin's letter was released through an online forum through a friend of the young student. 

Kim Woo Bin wrote, "Even yesterday, I was able to finish my fan meeting in China and return well thanks to you. The place where you are right now must be a lot prettier and lovelier than here, right? After time passes and we meet again, let's take a lot of pictures and make a lot of memories. Please keep supporting me until then. I will be doing a lot of productions that we could enjoy watching when I get there. I am thankful that you are my fan. Thank you and we're sorry. Let's meet soon." 

In addition to Kim Woo Bin's touching letterHA:TFELT also paid tribute by sharing a heart-wrenching animated MV for her and Joo Hyo's duet, "There Must Be," created by a rookie illustrator by the name of Jo Mi Kyun.

credit: allkpop

​That's something which is really beautiful about him...i love the way he worded optimistically...no misery, no pain but a bright future, pretty place that she is now and especially his gratefulness. It's so touching tho...

Thanks you all for updates...i love you

Guest KNWJBM

I'm quite disappointed that there is still no any news about his new project now...how long should we wait??? I notice that many actors out there have confirmed their roles...Woobinahhhh, when will you pick a project???

Some throwbacks 

11240410_751495081638837_950318445_n.jpg

11261669_903258389733572_1746506208_n.jp

11246099_510741312434862_1005785449_n.jp

11259919_1606205379666703_1448516999_n.j

11263169_916433831741554_1459665609_n.jp

cr: ig

I'm quite disappointed that there is still no any news about his new project now...how long should we wait??? I notice that many actors out there have confirmed their roles...Woobinahhhh, when will you pick a project???

Some throwbacks 

​@KNWTBQ welcome back sis!!! Yes, I feel the same as well, specially now that all of his model friends have respective projects except him. Sung Joon has True Romance, Young Kwang has D-Day, Jong Hyun has Inkigayo and Soo Hyuk has The Scholar Who Walks the Night......shame on you Sidus!

Guest KNWJBM

me after watching twenty:

my personal take on twenty (mainly about woob). not going to go into details about the movie, don't want to spoil it for you guys. plus the other reviews that i posted earlier pretty much were on point about the outline of the movie. agree with most ppl that the movie was hilariously funny. my friend who had no idea what she was in for was laughing harder then me haha. those that are not use to swear words and vulgar lines you are warn haha there were lots of it. i was pretty surprise at how much there was considering this was made in SK. woob's kisses...what can i say? awwww? hahahhh i didn't find it awkward at all. haven't seen much of these kinda scenes from him so i was thinking it might feel weird but nope it was pretty smooth lol. yup, the fight scene was funny alright...woob's facial expressions are the best...even my friend agrees...but my favorite part is still the part where woob gets punch in the face. still laughing after watching it a few times. as much as there were funny parts there were serious parts too. a good balance in my book. now about woob...what can i say...even my friend as going goo goo gaga for him lol (not making this part up ^_^V). if anyone still doubts his ability to act in a comedy after watching this then i am speechless. agree that, even tho his character is one mean hell of a player who yes very much deserves all the slaps and punches in the world...one can't help but love him not just for his face but yes it's his child like personality. the hoodie, white tee and jeans woob was so mouth watering drool worthy sexy...if that even make any sense kekkk. all in all the movie is worth all the hrs driving to see it. sorry for the awful format of this so call review. i'm pretty much one of those scatterbrain person type whatever comes to mind lol. girls, can't wait for your reviews in a month or two too. ^^

​omg...you make me soooo anxious to watch it...what should i do??? is it leaked already??? i can't wait longer :(( thank you for your review, sweetheart though it's killing me :(((

Edited by KNWJBM

Guest KNWJBM

​@KNWTBQ welcome back sis!!! Yes, I feel the same as well, specially now that all of his model friends have respective projects except him. Sung Joon has True Romance, Young Kwang has D-Day, Jong Hyun has Inkigayo and Soo Hyuk has The Scholar Who Walks the Night......shame on you Sidus!

​Hug you, dear...yes, why they keep him spinning with CF??? FM ended...what else that they try to postpone for??? Oh God, please, don't tell me that he's not going to pick any drama this year. 

Guest KNWJBM

​Really? That's his palm in the middle of the first row? How come his fingers look short...I thought he has long ones.

​Hihi, idk, there's his name and signature so i think it's because the angle this pic was taken makes a sight

I must say that this change is annoying...everything is messed up. I can't post pics from some URL without .jpg @heartkwbheart pls show me how, dear 

​Yes, my Itouch is crashing everytime I open our thread while in the old format I could actually open 3 threads at the same time...tsk, tsk, tsk...this is disappointing!

Guest KNWJBM

​Yes, my Itouch is crashing everytime I open our thread while in the old format I could actually open 3 threads at the same time...tsk, tsk, tsk...this is disappointing!

​and every access becomes too slow...it's too hard to quote as well as to post pics. I don't like it at all :(((