Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Kim Woo Bin: “I Want to Be a Friend-Like Husband and Father”

Model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently shared his wishes for his marriage in the future.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on May 9, cameras followed Kim Woo Bin to the set of his new CF. He also sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program and discussed his future plans for marriage and a family.

During the interview, when asked about marriage, the model-actor expressed, “I would like to get married when I’m around 35 years old. I want to be a friend-like husband and a friend-like father. My father and mother are like that. If I need to, I will even separate the trash and clean out the garbage disposal [for my wife].”

credit: soompi

Kim Woo-bin tries to promote 'No makeup rule' among his teen fans

Actor Kim Woo-bin talked about how to manage his fandom.

Kim Woo-bin's interview in the May 9th show of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' has revealed he is somewhat strict in the way how he manages his fandom.

Kim Woo-bin said during the interview, "I think teenage students look the pretties when they wear school uniform neatly. If you wear makeup too much during adolescent time, it causes skin problems so I tell them not to wear makeup". He also explained why he said such remarks, "I'd rather prefer the image as oppa in your neighborhood than being an actor to my fans".

When he was asked about his following the footsteps as a successful model turned actor after Cha Seung-won, Jo In-Seong, and Kang Dong-won, Kim Woo-bin said, "I'm thankful for being able to benefiting from what they have established ahead. It makes things easier for people like me to work fast and safe".

cr: http://www.hancinema.net/ & http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110148109

^

i remember Woob being like:

to middle school students: "you're too young, don't wear make up"

to high school students: "ah, you're too young to wear make up"

to college students: "wear as much make up as you want" *high five*

lol

Kim Woo Bin: “I Want to Be a Friend-Like Husband and Father”

Model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently shared his wishes for his marriage in the future.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on May 9, cameras followed Kim Woo Bin to the set of his new CF. He also sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program and discussed his future plans for marriage and a family.

During the interview, when asked about marriage, the model-actor expressed, “I would like to get married when I’m around 35 years old. I want to be a friend-like husband and a friend-like father. My father and mother are like that. If I need to, I will even separate the trash and clean out the garbage disposal [for my wife].”

credit: soompi

​He's been consistent with his answer on this...awwwww what a nice description on how he hopes to be as a husband and father.

Kim Woo Bin Leads a Smaller Parade of Stars at the 16th Jeonju International Film Festival

Last week was the opening ceremony of the 16th annual Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF), the second largest film festival in Korea but still a ways away from the star-studded glitz of the largest film festival in the Busan. JIFF may be smaller but still screens dozens of movies through a ten day period, and lately has more indie cred than the more mainstream BIFF. Kim Woo Bin was the biggest star at the opening ceremony red carpet, arriving with his Twenty supporting costar Jung Joo Yeon. One of his Twenty leading ladies Jung So Min also attended but arrived with Director Lee Byung Hun (not the actor). Also making an appearance is legit teen movie star Kim Sae Ron, who is growing into a young actress with both looks and talent, not to mention mile long legs that came from nowhere. Check out the red carpet pics below for all the understated but still lovely K-movie star glamour.

credit: koalasplayground

Edited by windofwar