Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Merrell Korea

​it's old hairstyle, so i wonder when they filmed it? O.o

​i thought so too...that's why i didn't post it until i check out their yt site and yep it's new.

​lmfao, i ignored it, 'cause i thought it's old :D no, really, when they filmed it? -_-

Merrell Korea

​i thought so too...that's why i didn't post it until i check out their yt site and yep it's new.

​lmfao, i ignored it, 'cause i thought it's old :D no, really, when they filmed it? -_-

​same here...i have no idea when they filmed it....strange kekeke

Merrell Korea

​same here...i have no idea when they filmed it....strange kekeke

​well, it should be short after they filmed (or while they were filming) Twenty. short after TT ended in cinemas, Woob hut his hair. also, I wonder if it's in Korea or overseas. I don't remember him traveling anywhere without fanmeetings as a reason. only LA and Japan...

P.S. okay, I watched it in 720HD and the guy who runs doesn't seem to be Woo Bin, but someone else. So, they could actually film last part in the studio (with using green screen). 

Edited by windofwar

*do not hold your breath for fansubs.* it’s an arduous undertaking, and this fandom is not resourceful enough to sub cf’s or even interviews.

kimwoobinseyebrows (c)

well, where she lied? this truth hurts as hell. 

Edited by windofwar

Kim Woo Bin Talks About His Relationship with Fans + His Alcohol Tolerance

On the May 9 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” model-actor Kim Woo Bin took part in an interview and discussed his relationship with his fans, as well as his low tolerance for alcohol.

The model-actor shared that he is strict with his teenage fans: “I think students in their teens look the prettiest when they wear their uniforms and appear neat. If they put on a lot of makeup during puberty, they will have trouble with their skin, so I tell them not to wear makeup.”

When asked why he looks out for his fans in this way, Kim Woo Bin expressed, “I don’t want to have an actor and fan relationship. I want to give off the feeling of being the ‘oppa next door.’”

He was also asked about his tolerance for alcohol, to which he honestly answered: “I can handle about one to one and a half bottles of soju. I look like I would be the type to drink really well, but I can’t drink as much as people think.”

However, Kim Woo Bin added, “I like drinking settings. I also like alcohol. It tastes good. I like soju the most. I sometimes drink at home by myself.”

credit: soompi