Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Btw, yesterday it was announced Woobin will be appearing on an upcoming reality show called Super Idol. (Source). … which is an idol audition contest show. (More info about it here on Soompi). Beast and Kim Jong Kook are also involved in this project. There wasn’t much info about Woobin’s role, but my guess is that Woobin’s probably going to be just a guest judge. 

i hate sidushq

Edited by windofwar

Btw, yesterday it was announced Woobin will be appearing on an upcoming reality show called Super Idol. (Source). … which is an idol audition contest show. (More info about it here on Soompi). Beast and Kim Jong Kook are also involved in this project. There wasn’t much info about Woobin’s role, but my guess is that Woobin’s probably going to be just a guest judge. 

i hate sidushq

​@windofwar...no matter how small those fonts are, I managed to see it...its screamin loud. If ever this is true, he's not busy then...being a guest judge for an idol reality show...I just cannot reconcile...if its a model search contest I can accept that.

​@windofwar...no matter how small those fonts are, I managed to see it...its screamin loud. If ever this is true, he's not busy then...being a guest judge for an idol reality show...I just cannot reconcile...if its a model search contest I can accept that.

​let's talk about it in our usual place=)

Edited by windofwar

​Okay...did I get it right...the girl client is in a lesbian relationship? Good to know that they are now open with this kind of reality.

​i'm not sure...but i'm thinking the same. i mean friends don't bite each other on the shoulder...right? *still confuse* lol

Lee Jong Suk wants to form a boy group like Exo with Kim Woo Bin.

Could you imagine if handsome model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin were to form an idol boy group like EXO?

At a recent fan meeting held in Taipei held on April 30th, Kim Woo Bin was surprised with a video by close friend Lee Jong Suk who happily gives him greetings and best wishes. In addition, Lee Jong Suk tells Kim Woo Bin that they should form a group like EXO.

Later, the MC asks Kim Woo Bin on the idea of forming an EXO-like group, to which he reveals he likes the idea, but there aren’t enough people with only the two of them in it. Thus, he’ll have to contact his other model friends to join.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are known to be close friends, and this can further be proven after the latter revealed Lee Jong Suk was his real love at the latest fan meeting.

credit: koreaboo

Edited by windofwar

Could you imagine if handsome model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin were to form an idol boy group like EXO?

At a recent fan meeting held in Taipei held on April 30th, Kim Woo Bin was surprised with a video by close friend Lee Jong Suk who happily gives him greetings and best wishes. In addition, Lee Jong Suk tells Kim Woo Bin that they should form a group like EXO.

Later, the MC asks Kim Woo Bin on the idea of forming an EXO-like group, to which he reveals he likes the idea, but there aren’t enough people with only the two of them in it. Thus, he’ll have to contact his other model friends to join.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are known to be close friends, and this can further be proven after the latter revealed Lee Jong Suk was his real love at the latest fan meeting.

Too cute for a suggestion! Maybe they can form a group as model actors but please not as idol group :)

​Okay...did I get it right...the girl client is in a lesbian relationship? Good to know that they are now open with this kind of reality.

​i'm not sure...but i'm thinking the same. i mean friends don't bite each other on the shoulder...right? *still confuse* lol

HAHAHAHA! What an honest to goodness answer! Spot on!

​well, friends can bite each others, but not while one of them piggyback other, i guess lol

Edited by windofwar

HAHAHAHA! What an honest to goodness answer! Spot on!

​well, friends can bite each others, but not while one of them piggyback other, i guess lol

I just love how we all interpret this CF...differently but it still boils down to the same answer. :)

Ommooo really.......that might be....interesting,lol:P:wub: