Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Hyosung says she was able to convey the feelings of a girl in love by thinking of Kim Woo Bin

When asked, "How were you able to convey the feelings of a woman in love?" for her new title track, she replied, "It's thanks to Kim Woo Bin. I like to watch dramas, and whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it. I liked his characters, who were cold but caring towards the woman he liked in 'Gentlemen's Class' and 'Heirs'."

cr: allkpop

​Okay, I'm not really into korean singers but this is swell..though I refuse to believe that line "whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it"....since when??? we've been waiting long here...when is next???

​well...he has been in a few, minor roles but ppl take notice of him...mainly for the characters he plays

first Sunhwa, now Hyosung. It's half of group Secret=)

Edited by windofwar

Emily子颖 TuG4YchV8kb.pngføler sig velsignet

今天真的好幸运! 刚刚拍摄的studio竟然来了金宇彬! 但是因为他也在忙着拍摄所以没办法合照 Icon-frown 好亲切的说 Icon-heart 今天是充满感恩的一天~
I'm so lucky today! Guess what?! I was shooting with Min Ho oppa and out of sudd.. Kim Woo Bin came by and visit the shoot while he is working right in the next door! Really feel like wanna take a photo w him but too bad he is busy for shoot too  Anyway he is really nice ^^ Aww I really had a goooood day

It's been a great experience shooting in Korea w oppa @actorleeminho . Everyone is just so lovely 11street MY‪#‎11streetmy‬ 11street malaysia

credit: onehallyu

Secret Hyosung’s Ideal Type Is Kim Woo Bin? 

Secret Hyosung’s Ideal Type Is Kim Woo Bin?

Secret‘s Hyosung, who dropped her first solo mini album just a few hours ago, talked about her favorable impression of Kim Woo Bin during her showcase held on May 7 in Seoul.

When asked if her title track, “Into You,” reminds her of anyone special, Hyosung replied, “It makes me think of Kim Woo Bin. I see him in many dramas. His on-screen image is cold, but I like seeing how he takes care of women he likes.”

credit: soompi

Hong Jong Hyun Talks about Competition among Model-Actor Friends including Kim Woo Bin

Hong Jong Hyun Talks about Competition among Model-Actor Friends including Kim Woo Bin

Hong Jong Hyun was recently asked in an interview with the newspaper Maeil Business about the level of competition between his fellow actor friends and himself.

In particular, the interviewer refers to his friends Kim Young KwangLee Soo HyukKim Woo Bin, and Sung Joon, who all appeared with him in the 2011 drama “White Christmas.”

After the drama wrapped up, the models-turned-actors in the cast have all been pursuing their own careers in the film and television industries.

hong jong hyun 2

When asked who he is in a friendly competition with nowadays, Hong Jong Hyun replies, “Everyone except for Kim Woo Bin.”

He clarifies his answer, “Kim Woo Bin is doing really well, you know. I wouldn’t dare compare him to me. Kim Woo Bin is good motivation for me. When I see him, I think ‘I have to work harder.’”

He adds, “Honestly, we don’t judge each other or anything. We just support each other. It’s great to see that each of us seem to be doing well.”

hong jong hyun 3

Hong Jong Hyun’s film “Meet the In-Laws 2” is currently in theaters.

credit to dramarecap.com

Woob is definitely in a league of his own :)

Edited by Jalhanda