Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Throwback Thursday Woob!

[FEBRUARY 2012 – MEN’S HEALTH] KIM WOO BIN – GROWN UP BOY INTERVIEW

Mean's Health - Kim Woo Bin

10 questions – 10 answers

The fact that you play a vampire is a unique set-up.

I’m a guard from planet “Vampiritus”. Lee Jung-sunbae is the Prince and I play one of his three guards. I’m a vampire who can hear a sound from a far distance.

All the guards are from the modelling world.

In Vampiritus, peope who are like models are the ones considered as ugly. Because of this complex, we’re shy, but things turn around once we come to Earth.

Why did you switch from modelling to acting?

I wanted to be only a model all my life. However, I met a passionate teacher and I felt how entertaining acting was. Although I’m walking down the acting path, I don’t want to let go of modelling.

Many people became actors after being models. Are there many advantages?

Despite not talking, isn’t the fact that you’re used being in front of a camera for modelling similar to acting? What about the fact that being tall and being good-looking are an advantage? Of course, you must being good at acting to be an actor.

Since you’re talking about looks, do you give your input for your character’s styling?

It’s a vampire, so there are many conferences and meetings to talk about it, but I don’t have confidence in my fashion sense, so I rely a lot on my the stylists.

So what kind of style do you like?

It’s not because you’re a model that all clothes look good on you. I don’t really which style looks better on me. I usually wear training wear.

Isn’t the reason you’re called a fashion leader?

Haha. It’s nothing like that. I have a lot of fashion experts around me, they give me advice and I ask for advice a lot. I often hear that a simple style looks good on me.

So your character who is a vampire doesn’t wear unique clothes?

He doesn’t. He wears clothes like regular people, but the producers and I are currently discussing about changing his style. I hope you will stay tuned.

Your skin is really as white as vampire’s skin. Do you have a secret?

I think my looks are the reason the writer called me. Haha. Even now, I only apply baby lotion. My skin was really bad. I feel the need to take care of it.

Do you have hope for the ending of the sitcom?

We still have more than 100 episodes left, so I can’t afford to think about that already. Still, I think I’ll be lucky if I get recognition from more people. I’m not greedy, I’m thinking about moving forward slowly. Don’t they say acting makes one greedy?

Original article: Men’s Health
Translation: @onesunnylady – thesunnytown.com

I have highlighted some portions which I find interesting...consistently, even back then, he really has intelligent and sensible answers...truly deserved of my utmost admiration!

Edited by Jalhanda

Hyosung says she was able to convey the feelings of a girl in love by thinking of Kim Woo Bin

When asked, "How were you able to convey the feelings of a woman in love?" for her new title track, she replied, "It's thanks to Kim Woo Bin. I like to watch dramas, and whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it. I liked his characters, who were cold but caring towards the woman he liked in 'Gentlemen's Class' and 'Heirs'."

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/hyosung-says-she-was-able-to-convey-the-feelings-of-a-girl-in-love-by-thinking-of-kim-woo-bin

Edited by heartkwbheart

Hyosung says she was able to convey the feelings of a girl in love by thinking of Kim Woo Bin

When asked, "How were you able to convey the feelings of a woman in love?" for her new title track, she replied, "It's thanks to Kim Woo Bin. I like to watch dramas, and whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it. I liked his characters, who were cold but caring towards the woman he liked in 'Gentlemen's Class' and 'Heirs'."

cr: allkpop

​Okay, I'm not really into korean singers but this is swell..though I refuse to believe that line "whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it"....since when??? we've been waiting long here...when is next???

cr: allkpop

​Okay, I'm not really into korean singers but this is swell..though I refuse to believe that line "whatever drama I see, Kim Woo Bin is in it"....since when??? we've been waiting long here...when is next???

​well...he has been in a few, minor roles but ppl take notice of him...mainly for the characters he plays