Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Okay, so this is already the 3rd time this week that he was featured in an article pairing him with 3 different leading ladies....isn't that enough proof that we want him back on TV...NOW! 

8 Dream K-drama couples who have never starred in a drama together

by KD Bonbon on Tue, May 05, 2015

Kdrama_couple_cover.png

55 Comments  4837 Shares

If you're a true K-drama fan, you have definitely fantasized about possible K-drama couple combinations. There are some actors who would be perfect together but have never starred together in a drama. But this doesn't stop us from imagining the possibilities!

It's hard to imagine that some of these famous actors have never worked together. Check out their DramaFever pages if you don't believe me! Despite never working together, the couples listed below would be fantastic in a K-drama. We can definitely hope for the future that all of our favorite actors and actresses will star together.

So scroll through and see if your dream couple made the list! And comment down below to let us know who your dream K-drama couple is!

1. Kim Woo Bin and Park Min Young

4_Vu3Plf8.jpg

Park Min Young and Kim Woo Bin would make a beautiful on-screen couple. They both have great comedic timing and would be a blast together. Both actors also have a history doing intense action dramas and movies, so they could definitely work as a power couple in a new thrilling drama.

Edited by Jalhanda

Okay, so this is already the 3rd time this week that he was featured in an article pairing him with 3 different leading ladies....isn't that enough proof that we want him back on TV...NOW

every day me wake up like

"any news?"

Edited by windofwar