Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope you spend your special DAY today with your family, friends & of course, Shin Mina. :heart:

July 16, 2018

Actor Kim Woo-bin celebrates 29th birthday while fighting cancer

SEOUL, July 16 (Yonhap) -- Actor Kim Woo-bin is having his 29th birthday on Monday, having been out of the spotlight for more than a year while on a hiatus from his acting career due to cancer treatment.

His agency, Sidus HQ, posted a photo of him and wrote on its official Instagram account, "Celebrating his birthday, we wait for him to come back soon as if nothing happened."

Kim was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May last year and has since focused on treating the disease.

In December, the actor wrote, "I am having regular checkups and recovering ... It will take some more time before I come back, but I promise you that I will get well and return as if nothing happened."

The popular actor made his debut as a runway model in 2009 and started acting in 2011. He appeared on numerous popular television series, including "White Christmas," "A Gentleman's Dignity," "The Heirs" and "Uncontrollably Fond."

He also appeared in several films, such as "The Con Artists" and "Twenty." A movie, "Wiretap," in which Kim was set to star, has been put on hold indefinitely until he recovers.

AEN20180716009000315_01_i.jpg

A captured image of actor Kim Woo-bin taken on July 16, 2018, from Sidus HQ's Instagram account. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

(END)

• Like 2

Happy 29th Birthday Kim Woobin!!!

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you.

You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.

Related image

cr: owner

P.S. i missed you so much. Hope to see you soon.

• Like 2

***As long as he is doing fine, it's OK. I really hope he will return healthy in the future. :P

Kim Woo Bin’s Agency Reveals Status Of His Return

Kim-Woo-Bin1.jpg

The status of Kim Woo Bin’s return remains undetermined.

See Also: Kim Woo Bin's Agency Celebrates His Birthday With Warm Message

On July 16, after Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ posted a heartfelt message for his 30th birthday, many wondered when he would be able to return.

SidusHQ said, “Even if the treatments for the cancer are complete, it takes a long time for the full recovery. It’s hard to say the status right now. There are no concrete plans for his return yet.”

Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May of last year and had to suspend his activities to undergo treatments for the improvement of his health.

After receiving the first round of chemotherapy, his agency stated, “His health has improved enough for him to start exercising.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Kim Woo-bin's Birthday Messages and Words of Comfort

photo987959.jpg

While Kim Woo-bin is suffering from a nasopharyngeal carcinoma, messages congratulating him on his birthday have been flowing in.

Sidus HQ posted a picture of the actor in celebration his 30th birthday.

The picture is of Kim Woo-bin holding a microphone.

Kim Woo-bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal carcinoma in May of last year. He stopped all activities and began treatment. He also updated his status on his fan café once. He said he was recovering, but he needed more time to get better.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

July 17, 2018

Kim Woo-bin celebrates his 29th birthday

16191213.jpg

Actor Kim Woo-bin is celebrating his 29th birthday on Monday. He’s been out of the spotlight for more than a year while on a hiatus from his acting career due to cancer treatment.

His agency, Sidus HQ, posted a photo of him and wrote on its official Instagram account, “Celebrating his birthday, we wait for him to come back soon as if nothing happened.”

Kim was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May of last year and has since focused on treating the disease.

In December, the actor wrote, “I am having regular checkups and recovering ... It will take some more time before I come back, but I promise you that I will get well and return as if nothing happened.”

The popular actor made his debut as a runway model in 2009 and started acting in 2011.

He also appeared in several films, such as “The Con Artists” and “Twenty.” A movie, “Wiretap,” in which Kim was set to star, has been put on hold indefinitely until he recovers.

Yonhap

• Like 2

*** I wish him full and speedy recovery. It's so NICE that Kim Woo Bin’s managing agency SidusHQ updated its official Instagram page with a birthday card for him. He's 29 years old but, 30 years old in lunar calendar. Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age.

Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the New Year comes everyone grows one year older all together.

So good to hear that he is in the process of fully recovering from the treatments.  I'm happy that we get to hear some update about him. This is the first update since Kang Dong Won mentioned him in April. I'm sure that his fans are simply happy to hear that Kim Woo Bin is working on getting better. I wish the best for him. 

Happy birthday, Kim Woo Bin!

Sidus HQ speaks about Kim Woo Bin's health

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Sidus HQ spoke about Kim Woo Bin's health.

On July 16, Sidus HQ posted a celebratory message on their official social media for Kim Woo Bin's 30th birthday. With a photo of the star, the agency captioned, "We wait for you to come back someday as if nothing happened. Happy 30th Birthday."

kim-woo-bin_1531751749_kwb.jpg

To Sports Chosun, Sidus HQ commented on Kim Woo Bin's current health. A rep from the label stated, "It's difficult to say anything about his condition at the moment. Cancer is a disease that takes time to recover after treatment. Please wait and we will deliver good news."

Back in May 2017, Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. In December 2017, he posted a sincere handwritten letter to update fans on his fight against cancer.

source : allkpop

• Like 2

*** I’m really happy that he is on the road to recovery! It has been over a year since he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. Even if the treatments for the cancer are complete, it takes a long time for the full recovery. I will patiently wait for his return.   :)

Cancer-fighting Kim Woo-bin celebrates 29th birthday

Kim Woo-bin celebrated his 29th birthday while taking a break from acting for cancer treatment.

Kim’s agency Sidus HQ wished the actor a happy birthday and posted his photo on Instagram together with the message, "We wait that one day you will return as if nothing had happened. Happy 29th birthday."

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180716

In May 2017, Kim was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, a disease in which cancer cells form in the tissues of the nasopharynx, a part of the throat behind the mouth and nasal cavity. The condition reportedly affects 1 in 100,000 people.

Kim has taken a break from the public eye since the diagnosis to concentrate on his treatment.

He wrote on his fan community website in December 2017 telling fans he had completed his fifth chemotherapy treatment and was slowly recovering. He said, "It will take some more time before I come back, but I promise you that I will get well and return as if nothing happened."

Fans also expressed their support in eager anticipation of his return.

By Park Jin-won (jpark13@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

kimwoobin_zone Yang Chi Seung (personal trainer @bodyspace_ ) mentioned #KimWoobin on recent episode of MBC Section TV [180723].
He named Kim Woobin as the one with the best body among stars. 
He said Kim Woo-bin's broad shoulders was made by his own hands and It is not a born shoulder. 
He added: when I first met Kim Woobin his body was like a pencil and laughed.”
He said that he helped Woobin while he was in financial trouble in the past when he had come to seoul (not to receive training fees). .
Also, he stated that , "We are still in touch . A few days ago i got a phone call and woobin said 'he has improved a lot'. I was relieved. .

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin Sends Coffee Truck To Show Support For EXO’s D.O. And Jung Soo Kyo

EXO-D.O.-Kim-Woo-Bin-Jung-Soo-Kyo.jpg

Kim Woo Bin showed his support for EXO’s D.O. and Jung Soo Kyo with a support truck!

On July 27, a support truck company’s Instagram shared photos of Kim Woo Bin’s gift with the caption, “Hello, heat. The set of ‘Dear Husband of 100 days’ (literal translation) is very hot! We put a lot of care into preparing this for the actors we really wanted to see. (A special shout out to D.O. and Jung Soo Kyo.” They went on to write, “D.O. ordered a glass of blueberry ade and drank it all in one go! We thank you for always greeting us brightly whenever you see us. We also want to thank the cast and crew for enjoying what we prepared, and we hope to come back.”

The owner also wrote a special message to Kim Woo Bin as well, saying, “I hope you are well, Kim Woo Bin, and I hope to see you on set in the future. And thank you for asking how I’m doing. Your great personality has never changed, I really miss you. And it was nice seeing your manager for the first time in a while, we were so happy to see you. See you next time, that’s a promise!”

Kim Woo Bin has been taking time away from his career to focus on his health since being diagnosedwith nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017. However, he still wanted to show his support to his friends and sent a support truck to the set of tvN’s upcoming drama “Dear Husband of 100 Days.” Kim Woo Bin and D.O. share the same group of actor friends, and Kim Woo Bin worked with Jung Soo Kyo in the drama “Uncontrollably Fond.”

“Dear Husband of 100 Days” is set to begin airing in September as the follow-up drama to “Let’s Eat 3.”

:heart:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/27/kim-woo-bin-sends-coffee-truck-show-support-exos-d-o-jung-soo-kyo/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Vivaleta Kovena said:

new video news about Kim Woo bin  

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing this clip.  So, KWB is an important person in his life being an actor. It seems that KWB is a very warm & thoughtful person. I'm glad to hear that he's getting better & better every day. I feel happy knowing & reading this.  Oh....his hair is long now that it seems he's in historical drama? Is it that long? And I heard that he's starting to exercise now.  I'm still praying for Woo Bin's fast and complete recovery. He's so lucky to have good & loyal friends.  I miss him! :lol:

• Like 2

*** He started talking about KWB in the video on 2:10......................... :)

Ahn Bo Hyun says he teared up during a recent phone conversation with close friend Kim Woo Bin

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Actor Ahn Bo Hyun talked about his close friend Kim Woo Bin

On the August 8 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star', Ahn Bo Hyun revealed he's very tight with Kim Woo Bin and said, "Kim Woo Bin is the most important person in my acting life."

He explained, "I attended the same modeling school as Kim Woo Bin. During a school event at the time, I borrowed Kim Woo Bin's clothes and we became close." Ahn Bo Hyun added that Kim Woo Bin was the one and only friend that helped him out during his military enlistment. 

Ahn Bo Hyun also shared that he recently talked with Kim Woo Bin, who is recovering from his treatment for Nasopharyngeal cancer. He said, "I talked on the phone with him several days ago. I heard his voice for the first time in a long time so I teared up," and added, "He was so happy for me when I told him that I'm going on 'Radio Star'."

MC Cha Tae Hyun also shared, "His hair has grown a lot longer too." Ahn Bo Hyun commented, "I wasn't able to easily contact him, so I was thankful that he reached out to me first. He said he has gotten a lot better."

kim-woo-bin_1533744667_nn.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta Kovena, thanks for sharing this clip.  So, KWB is an important person in his life being an actor. It seems that KWB is a very warm & thoughtful person. I'm glad to hear that he's getting better & better every day. I feel happy knowing & reading this.  Oh....his hair is long now that it seems he's in historical drama? Is it that long? And I heard that he's starting to exercise now.  I'm still praying for Woo Bin's fast and complete recovery. He's so lucky to have good & loyal friends.  I miss him! :lol:

I miss him so much too.....But we, his fans, have a lot of patience

• Like 1