Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

On 29.08.2017 at 1:31 AM, aureolina said:

such a cute dolls. i wonder if we can buy them, i love the one with glasses and hat from Master ^^

I think it is possible and I would like to, if not for some reason does not allow me to do this hehe

they are incredibly charming, I want to bite them

Spoiler

17 Hallyu Stars Who Were Absolutely Adorable As Kids

The wave of Hallyu stars have all around talent, charisma, and good looks. They are able to effortlessly show their charm and captivate all of Asia and the world with just a simple look, which is why we can’t get enough of them. But, their charisma and pretty faces aside, they were also all once adorable, coo-ing babies. Here’s a look at just a few Hallyu stars and their super cute baby photos!

Kim Woo Bin

kim-woo-bin.jpg

kimwoobin.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

7 K-Drama Villans You Were Supposed To Hate But Ended Up Falling In Love With

Sometimes some villains are evil  – really, truly evil. They are evil and therefore they are disliked. Sometimes, however, some villains are just too good to be all bad!

4. Choi Young Do in The Heirs

This character is a bully, there’s no question there – but definitely has a soft heart he wrongly protected.

Young_do_food.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

any news on his health/cancer.. what's happening?

Hi enigmatic, no news................I've been waiting, too................sigh................I've been wondering how is he doing right now. I hope he's getting better. I feel sad & bad when I think about his condition. :(

• Like 3

This Korean Webtoon based its characters off of real Korean celebrities

A Korean webtoon has based its characters off real Korean celebrities, and is quickly becoming one of the most popular webtoons on Naver.

It’s called “Lookism”, and was written by the popular webtoon artist, Park Tae Jun. The characters are drawn to resemble the stars, where the artist has pinpointed each celebrity’s unique features.

3. Kim Woo Bin (Lee Jin Sung)

kimwoobinwebtoon-1600x800.jpg

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...