Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Ladies, notice Soo Hyuk's get up...specially the pants and the boots...looks the same with Woob. Remember when he went to LA, this is the same kind of distressed pants he was wearing...and this looks like the same shoes he often wears (including the color).

It's nice to see them sharing the same kind of fashion...or maybe they even share clothes...like girlfriends do too.

lee jun ki lee soo hyuk changmin the scholar who walks the night

• Like 1

Guest KNWJBM

i'm spotting another lollipop(s) in his hand? woob can soon open lollipop store xD

​why they keep giving him it? Has he ever said he loves lollipop? =)

Edited by KNWJBM

Ladies, notice Soo Hyuk's get up...specially the pants and the boots...looks the same with Woob. Remember when he went to LA, this is the same kind of distressed pants he was wearing...and this looks like the same shoes he often wears (including the color).

It's nice to see them sharing the same kind of fashion...or maybe they even share clothes...like girlfriends do too.

​yup, i notice that. not only soo hyuk but hong hyun jong too. the three of them have similar fashion sense.

​yup, i notice that. not only soo hyuk but hong hyun jong too. the three of them have similar fashion sense.

​probably sponsored (or sold to them with big sale). remember, that they all share one stylist hyung. 

DJ to WB: seems like you gotten tanner

WB: my face got darker, i want to show a healthier image in the summer, so i went tanning

JH: i went for whitening

cr: Leejunhodotsg

​i'm sorry woob, but you actually look better when your skin usual light self. 

​why they keep giving him it? Has he ever said he loves lollipop? =)

​Gentlemen's Dignity.

• Like 2

Guest KNWJBM

​i love you, sweetie <3

Praying someone will sub it!!!

Edited by KNWJBM

girls, if you wonder who is the guy in green ( he sits with Woo Bin), he is actually Woob's trainer (he talked about him first time on Cultwo Show). They promised to back with their trainers=). 

Edited by windofwar
  • Like 1

​not sure but is this the full show? =3

​it is. started with introduction, ended with goodbye=) but, it's just their segment. show 3 hours (?) long. they rotate guests and also in-between talks about other things. 

Edited by windofwar
  • Like 2