SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Guest bee.elle

10th page~10th page!!

I dunno if it's new or not- but has anyone (ahah besides jiwon) seen the JBROS photoshoot sungie did? he looks hot there ^__^ not as hot as in the storm ones though, those pics are my favourite ^__^V

I can post up links if you guys want ^__^

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whiterose.

OMG, I better start saving soon! So many albums to buy...Hye Sung's 2nd, S and then Shinhwa's 8th jib?

That goes on top of my Christmas wish list. LOL! ^_^ I can't wait til Hye Sung does more promos, I wanna see him on TV.

i really want shinhwa's 8th and hyesungs 2nd!

havta buy them soon!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY 10 PAGES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LETS ALL CELEBRATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^^

i'm sooooooo happy haha its the weekend

meaning... more time to finish all my homework ^^

-____-"

anywhos like i have promised i'll try to post up nice stuff and fun stuff and stuff about shin hyesung. ^____^ hehe

UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i practically DIED yesterday.

Guest datshawtygurl

i love him! seriously! i just started listening to shinhwa music lately and just kinda fell in love with the guy! ::SIGH:: but then again who wouldn't right? hehe

Guest swtan9e1

i love hyesung!!! i wish he would come on more game shows...all of them are boring without him in it! ^^

jw..does he have a gf right now? i hope he doesn't so i can have him all for myself lol!! i did hear rumors about yoomin and shinji tho and that he went out with shoo before i think...

Guest adorable_babyz

luv him luv him.. he's voice is os cute n he has this adorable baby face... he look so adorable... <3333

^________^V

Guest luluchan

i love hyesung!!! i wish he would come on more game shows...all of them are boring without him in it! ^^

jw..does he have a gf right now? i hope he doesn't so i can have him all for myself lol!! i did hear rumors about yoomin and shinji tho and that he went out with shoo before i think...

omg yahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's SOOOO cute on game shows!! luv him on them!! >_<

hehehe

and he sings so well too

lubbu hyesung! :D

I absolutely loved Hyesung's first album. I also liked his OST for super rookie.

His voice is hotter than he looks, and his looks aren't bad either. :)

Guest MySungie89

Oops. X-man's on "Good Sunday"? Huh. Well, it can mean both things. I should ask my mom. ^^;;

Oh! Ji Won, you're on right now!!!!

--edit--

I can put some pics of Sungie too 'cause I have A LOT but I need to get it from a website so yeah... I haven't figured out HOW yet.. >.<;; I'll try though.

Ji Won: I'm going to start on the one-shot soon. I hope you (and anyone else who reads it) like it.

Guest bee.elle

YAY lotsa hyesung love <3

Jenny: I'm looking forward to your one-shot xD about the photos, maybe if you tell us what's wrong and stuff then maybe we could try to help you out?

and yes, check out jiwon's forum ^__^

Archived