[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Text preview (Rough Translation)

[돈의화신 21화 예고] 재인은 화술이 쓰러졌다는 전화를 받고 달려오고 알츠하이머라는 병을 앓고 있었다는 사실을 알게 된다. 한편, 지후의 아버지는 세광에게 서울 시장 선거에 나가라는 제안을 하고 지후와의 결혼까지 추진하는데.

[Ep 21] notice the incarnation of money, awareness of Madam Bok's illness called Alzheimer's . On the other hand, the father of Ji Hoo and the Seoul mayor suggest to Sekwang, to drive until marriage.

[돈의화신 22화 예고] 황해신용금고 주식 물량이 갑자기 대량으로 쏟아져 나오고 재인은 돈을 찾으러 온 예금주들을 말리느라 온갖 수모를 당한다. 한편, 교도소에 들어간 차돈은 소태와 계속 신경전을 벌이는데...

[Episode 22] notice incarnation of money the Yellow Sea stock volume suddenly had a mass withdrawal, the Jae In came looking for the money of the depositors, encountered all kinds of humiliation. On the other hand, chadon went to prison. continue with the rivalry with Se Kwang

I have to say that the break the bank plan was the dumbest I ever heard, what kind of bank would not be suspicious of all these cleaned up homeless men coming in and they are all depositing just a hundred dollars, OK I'll let that one pass. What kind of big time investor would go into a panic because the same said men withdrew this same money a few days later?
This idea is just weak.

very interesting and depressing preview,

I didnt get why people are in panic! Are they buying her firms holdings or selling their shares orrr Are they taking back their money from the firm's bank? somethings happen and ıt looks like bankruptcy! SK use JK; JK use his son Hyuk and Hyuk is so annoyed about this situation!!

and what is going on? Poor Hyuk dont tell SK about you know everything!! SK trap him at desolate place' He can tell their all secret, Is SK gonna kill him too!!??? oh noo.....

Red bags! My fave color! Duh!!
As much as I love you and grateful to have friend like you @pechumori... one day am gonna strangle you, if I become bankrupt due to non-stop shopping! *Ggggrrrrr*
Went shopping yesterday eve, and hubs, when he came home late at night and saw all of those shopping bags, said: "Honz, I think we need to get you bigger wardrobe and cabinets for all your stuff" My response... I just smile ever so sweetly back at him.. *indirect criticism is no avail* ^^

IBELIS said: I have to say that the break the bank plan was the dumbest I ever heard, what kind of bank would not be suspicious of all these cleaned up homeless men coming in and they are all depositing just a hundred dollars, OK I'll let that one pass. What kind of big time investor would go into a panic because the same said men withdrew this same money a few days later?
This idea is just weak.

Archived