[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bluebear847, Thank you so much!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of all the international fans of Kang Ji Hwan we would like to express to you how much we appreciate the effort you've put into translating such a long interview. This would be posted on all the international Kang Ji Hwan fan sites.
THANK YOU!!!!!   ^:)^ =D> :\">

@bluebear847- thank you so much for helping.It looks even longer now that you've translated it. If I could gush at a girl would be fangirling with thanks. Thanks again.

Would post it over at the subbing site.The viewers are so quiet here and there sometimes I wonder if a lot of people are watching this drama.

Hi Gaeina,hey friend I keep forgetting you're watching it too. bluebear is so kind. Ajumma2 had a few pithy comments about his hair in the drama when she read the interview.Not to mention haven't they heard of short layered hair for females instead of bowl cuts? She is so petite she needs a short bob with some flyaway look.

Anyway @pechumori sugohaseyo. Have a good week.

@ck10z, my friend, i was about to send you a pm, but the connection got slow.
Thank you for asking the subbers to translate this very lengthy article. I'm glad you
will post it too. Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! ^:)^ :D :x

And about HJE's hair, they feel that it made her look cute. I will be posting about
that later.

I was distracted by all the secondary characters in this drama. I mean it's well written but the whole lot of them makes my blood boil. The exception being Madam Bok. She's okay but then I love this actress.
The HJE hair was my comment, I've worked on how many of her dramas now? CYHMH, GT and now this. I am not even much of a fan but somehow ended up watching all her dramas including FH2. I swear, in all her dramas her hair sucks. The one in GT wasn't too bad.
More than the storyline here, am distracted by all the difficult vocabulary. With all the talk about DCMA notices my priority this year now is to improve my Korean so I won't need subs. Oops... on a side note regarding the note from @bluebear847. I think she meant 양구식 Yang Goo Shik aka Section Chief Yang. It sounds like the word for " chicken farm " in Korea. I have no idea how come Korean dramas love their word play. If you're not Korean and just know how to sub, you wouldn't know all these things. Like Lee Cha Don is the name of the first Buddhist martyr in Korea. In the show, the name sounds like a combination of "loan (차용)" and "money (돈)."
Too lazy to make a new post.경성스캔들 Kyeongsang Scandal or Capital in Old Seoul. Those of you who watched Gaksital would know that Kyeongsang was Seoul during the Japanese Occupation.

Just a slight correction on Bluebear's translation. The 163 episode drama with Han Hye Jin is supposed to be entitled, "Be Strong, Geum Soon" and not "Saving My Hubby"  The one with Han Chae Young should be "Exhibition of Fireworks" and not "Playing with Fire". "Kyungsang Scandal" with Han Ji Min should be "Capital Scandal". But the whole text was translated well. Thank you again, @bluebear847

Kang Ji Hwan being dressed up as the "Empress of Joseon" for
Ep. 11 of IOM. The other picture shows us the details that were placed on the shoes he wore as an empress. credit: pparkjjizzang

582408_499130036789879_1401645879_n.jpg

source:
Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest dancy

I can't wait for episode 12. I really want to know what will happened and from the preview of episode 11 it look like everyone think CD kill Lawyer Hwang since his phone was on the list. today episode was so good. I can not believe what Se Kwang said to CD after the case was close on CD. I feel so bad for CD mom. I can't wait for the day when CD find out she is his mom and save her from that hospital and expose that hospital to the news so that hospital and all those bad doctors and nurse can be lock up.     
I totally love the part where CD told JI that he like her than went off to said if he have a young sister he would like to have her as his sister and he would bully her all the time. It was sad and sweet moment for them. :))  :\">

Good episode but the previews look even better, I think he gets out of the loony bin and most likely he takes his mom with him. The scene with him walking in the street blind folded look like he might be trying to reenact his car accident. Because the mom knows that he is her son and 12th episode marks the half way mark. It's time for the drama to get started.
Let's take a vote on who you think the killer of lawyer Hawang will be. I vote for Angelina

I like the way Jae In's character is being shaped. She likes Cha Don and wants him to like her as a woman but at at the same time, I love how she says she will ignore him for a while as she has her own pride. Its so refreshing to see a woman like that. Also, thought it was quite hilarious that Ji Se Kwang realizes that Jae In seems to pity him.
Who else thought that it was quite sad that Cha Don seems to have no friends when he is feeling low and the only person who he can call is Jae In.. So what does Jae In mean then to Cha Don?

Who else thought that it was quite sad that Cha Don seems to have no friends when he is feeling low and the only person who he can call is Jae In.. So what does Jae In mean then to Cha Don? @ imangla : i totally agree with you , i think CD has some feelings for Ji but he is unconscious about that

Guest farstrep

Some critical screen caps are not captured because of the poor quality of the streaming.

Random screen captures of Episode 12:

iom12_zpsef970931.jpg

iom13_zps0bc676ee.jpg

iom15_zpsc96e6159.jpg

iom16_zps18955374.jpg

iom17_zps98062740.jpg

iom19_zps5e5a7755.jpg

iom21_zpsd3bb8807.jpg

iom23_zpsb3c47998.jpg

iom25_zpsb5b10e89.jpg

iom24_zpse1c812b4.jpg

iom27_zps28e02161.jpg