[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@farstep, I know you can do the marathon and catch up this weekend.
We'll be here waiting for your reviews.

@ck10z, hello. I've been gathering some pictures and I will be posting them here.
hope you can use them for your thank you card.

The earlier promotional picture of IOM. credit: nate

540978_493593850697657_1774981837_n.jpg

A poster featuring the cast of IOM. credit: nate

481358_493598394030536_381866196_n.jpg

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Guest doanlan

hello everyone,

I like & watch this drama , it's more interesting than other, we can see the real world, nobody is perfect, there's no angel in this world like in many korean

dramas ... good guy, help people, do good things ........

in ep 10, CD recieved a "good" lesson from SK, now he's more prudent & prepare well his avenge to SK's team; and his mother knows now that the real

culprit of her husband death is SK; she prepares to fight ! very excited to see in the future  the fighting match  between JI + CD to SK team !

Guest doanlan

there's something I don't want to think that Jae In' secret father will be ........... Cha Don's father ???!!!

no....... not him ! plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

“Incarnation of Money” Hwang Jung Eum vs Oh Yoon Ah
by Staff Writer Mar 04, 2013

885509_493698730687169_238561949_o.jpg?d

"Incarnation of Money" Hwang Jung Eum meets Oh Yoon Ah for the first time.

In the 10th episode of the SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of Money" that aired March 3, Bok Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum) and Eun Bi Ryung (Oh Yoon Ah) shared a very unpleasant first encounter.

Bok Jae In receives skin care right next to Eun Bi Ryung when she hears Eun Bi Ryung being loud about her pain. Bok Jae In blurts out, "If it hurts, just go to the public bath or something." Eun Bi Ryung, who heard the comment, stated, "Did you just say that to me?" Bok Jae In answered, "If you heard me, you should be quiet."

They begin to argue back and forth like children. They begin to offend each other, talking down to each other.

Bok Jae In explodes with anger and throws mud mask in Eun Bi Ryung's face. Eun Bi Ryung screams out loud while Bok Jae In leaves happily.

Eun Bi Ryung is actually trying to take over the company that Bok Jae In owns. This day marked the beginning of their enemy relationship.

credit: kdramastars

Guest farstrep

Some of my thoughts on some scenes in Episodes 3 and 4:

jisekwang_zps1f771b9b.jpg

The first thing that strikes me is how difficult it seems to achieve happiness in this drama. It is an irony that all the actress wants is the simplest thing in life; something that even poor people can attain very easily - to be with her loved one forever - but she doesn't get it despite the riches she enjoys.

actresswannabe2_zps3be48026.jpg

jise2_zpsc71f83de.jpg

You would have thought after striking it rich with the Chairman's money, they would be contented and their next step is to find happiness and enjoy life. But no, the villains work all the more harder to attain more power and add to the huge amount of money they have in their possession. However, this is all done for their self interests. It's a striking contrast to the deceased Chairman, who amassed a lot of wealth so that his son could lead a comfortable life with it.

mymother_zps1786184c.jpg

Even after he loses his memory, Kang Seok is adamant on finding his mother and refuses to acknowledge Jae In's mum as his own. That's how close he is to and how much he loves his real mother. If anything has been done right in this drama, it would be the enduring love that exists between the Chairman's wife and Kang Seok.

leechadon_zps995be682.jpg

Why must Cha Don shout his introduction in the company? But considering how he is going to flip the entire prosecution world upside down later, it's an entry befitting his person (in a symbolic way).

birthfather_zps36ae03ba.jpg

If only he is privy to the truth of what he's just said, I wonder what his reaction would be. The manner in which he exaggerates his facial muscles to add gravity to his words is hilarious. :))

birthfather1_zps441fcc2d.jpg

Despite his amnesia, Cha Don still remembers his father's words. It's sad that such a happy family is destroyed because of a culmination of factors. He already knows to bribe others in order to get a chance. I wonder how far he would go to get what he wants in the future.

loversinparis_zps79e44d57.jpg

:)) This brings to mind a similar scene in "Lovers In Paris" but Park Shin-yang does it better.

hands_zpsde08ff04.jpg

Given his spectacular memory, I wonder if he unconsciously remembered Jae In applying nail polish on his fingernails when he was staying with her in the past.

this_zpsc29565a7.jpg

This! Oh. My. Lord. Episode 4 is absolutely played for laughs. I am surprised she doesn't beat up the waiter for embarrassing her like this. And the traumatizing kiss after the date... it makes the TV viewers feel extremely uncomfortable and violated as well. I suppose that should be more than enough to make him swear off all fat girls in the future.

report_zpsd47b19d4.jpg

The irony of it all. I can't wait for Se Kwang's comeuppance.

prosecutor_zpsb2143ec0.jpg

I like this capable-looking prosecutor with her no nonsense attitude and tough demeanor. I know Cha Don will end up with Jae In but I still ship the ever so serious Ji Hoo with dorky Cha Don. Their dynamic would be more interesting than that between Cha Don and Jae In. I can totally imagine Cha Don trying to act clever and Ji Hoo calling him out immediately on that. :P

Guest farstrep

tunisian said: not surely that CD will end up with Jae in , may be there's something else : i feel that Jae in will inerest to the attractive SK not Jae in also she will became more strong at episode 10 and she didn't act like a lover to CD like the first episode @farstrep

@farstrep, JI's mother already warned her to stop drooling over CD. Regarding CD bragging about his father's wealth....yeah, well, if only he knew how true that is. About the nail polish when he held JI's hands, what he saw were the fat fingers and not the nails. And the family,,,yes, CD as the only son was well loved both by his parents, and he in turn love them both. The five people who conspired against him just for greed's sake have no concern whatsoever of how many sins they were willing to make and how many innocent lives they were going to destroy just to get their hands on the money.

@tunisian, i found those ratings from two major sites that features different news agencies with the same report. The rival weekend drama of IOM which is Hundred Years Heritage has a viewership rating of 20% plus. That is higher than the one IOM got. but regardless of the ratings, I still love the drama. I'm just posting it as a news item and because people are curious about how well each episode did.

Some IOM fan arts. credit: baidu

382347_493738814016494_693319498_n.jpg?d

482683_493737844016591_677689411_n.jpg?d

537528_493738140683228_1860276669_n.jpg?

525413_493738377349871_846320938_n.jpg?d

65534_493738467349862_17553113_n.jpg?dl=

486095_493738664016509_1328250164_n.jpg?

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I LOVE Jae In's mother!!!!! She is totally awesome as always in every drama she plays!
I just hope she won't die but just needed a long rest. I don't think this drama will be the same if she's gone. :(

Guest kaeruchan

summary for episode 9

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-9/

:)

Archived