[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ck10z, you're welcome. I think i needed that push from you to search beyond my usual sites and provide this thread with more pictures.  :)

@inuank, welcome to the IOM thread. So glad you can join the few of us who have come to love this drama.  :-h

IOM....Underrated? Sad to say, it is. Furthermore, there is not much news written about it in the English sites that provide articles about K dramas which is quite surprising because everyday, the different Korean entertainment agencies are coming out with write ups about IOM. And since most soompi members visit these English sites, very few would know about this drama due to the lack of publicity that they are getting. Hope you can spread the news to your soompi friends.

I agree with all your comments about the show specially the part of "KJH being perfect for the role", not that I'm being biased.  ;)

@farstrep, CD does have a softer spot for Ji Hoo at this point. I guess we can't blame JI for being conscious in that episode. After years of being called "ugly" and fat, even by her own mother during her childhood, it's but natural for her to marvel at her own beauty. I guess sometimes, we get to feel that way after a new haircut. Regarding Cha Don being tactless, that's true, but he has a soft heart as well and we see glimpses of it every now and then.  :x

Guest farstrep

@pechumori: Oh, I hope Cha Don will retain that soft spot for Ji Hoo because he needs it. In Episode 9, we see him becoming a corrupted prosecutor because of the loan. In fact, as he slowly climbs up the ladder of the prosecution world, he becomes more shrewd and cunning as well. To prevent him from becoming fully corrupted (if there's even such a thing as a half-corrupted person), he needs an occasional knock to the head so that he will be reminded of the prosecutor's pledge and Ji Hoo embodies that pledge at this point.

As for Jae In, I can't warm up to her at all. I don't know why.

Hwang Jeong-eum and Ko Joon-hee's sexy silhouette
2013/03/05

483838_494576867266022_671227416_n.jpg

Hwang Jeong-eum and Ko Joon-hee's silhouette are both sexy!

Everyone is talking about actresses, Hwang Jeong-eum and Ko Joon-hee in leggings.

Pictures of them both were posted online recently. One is of Hwang when she was modeling for a sports brand and another one is of Ko Joon-hee modeling for a drink brand.

Hwang and Ko are looking sexy in tights that reveal their bodyline. They show no signs of fat anywhere as they are both known for working out. They look the same in different poses.

Netizens say, "Hwang Jeong-eum and Ko Joon-hee have amazing bodies", "I am so surprised", "They are the best when it comes to bodies" and more.

Meanwhile, Hwang Jeong-eum and Ko Joon-hee are currently in the SBS "Incarnation of Money" and "Yawang".

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )
http://www.hancinema.net/hwang-jeong-eum-and-ko-joon-hee-s-sexy-silhouette-53544.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Hello... this is my first time write post in here. But I've been lurking for long time :D

IOM is the first drama in 2013 I was really excited to waiting week by week. Tbh, I watched this drama because of Park Ji Bin :D But now I really enjoy with the story and all the cast member.

@pechumori Thank you soo much for awesome Park Ji Bin's pict of IOM pictorial :x >:D<

i think the father of Jae in is the new chief prosecutor who wears glasses or may be Hwang............ now , Jae in what will she do after her mother eject her from the house and without money also CD loses everythings , oh my god , what they will do then ??????????????????

krgirl87 said: i think the father of Jae in is the new chief prosecutor who wears glasses or may be Hwang............ now , Jae in what will she do after her mother eject her from the house and without money also CD loses everythings , oh my god , what they will do then ??????????????????

Archived