ChoonHee21

Hello friends. First time posting here.

8 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

KWAVE M Magazine November 2016

These photos are lovely, @allmylife00

Here is an article with them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kang So-ra on reading

Actress Kang So-ra displayed summer beauty in a photo shoot in Guam with lifestyle magazine Kwave M. 

In an interview with the magazine, Kang said she enjoys reading during her free time, especially on overseas location. 

“I’m here in Guam for a photo shoot, and I brought some books with me to read during breaks,” said the 26-year-old. “I can enjoy freedom when I’m abroad, so I read books outside, under the sunlight.”

She added that she was reading “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind,” written by Israeli historian Yuval Harari, while in the US island territory in the Western Pacific. 

She also showed her interest in protecting animals’ rights, saying she has pledged not to use, and has never used, handbags made with fur or leather.

The interview and her photo spreads against the backdrop of the Guam surf are available in the November issue of Kwave M. 

source

• Like 2