Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Kang Sora Transforms into a sublime New Yorker

-->

Kang Sora, who is enjoyed for her exceptional acting and sense of style, modeled fall looks in a up to date spread.

Kang Sora is captured on a quiet side road in New York′s Soho for a range featured in Cosmopolitan.

Kang Sora said, "I have a female image, yet i could be ready to also be tomboyish. I revel in dressed in garments that combine the ones two things."

Kang Sora Transforms into a sublime New Yorker

Kang Sora portrays a Long island profession woman, hailing a yellow cab wearing Balenciaga sunglasses, in one shot and stands in front of a graffiti wall wearing a Burberry Heritage trench coat in any other cut.

Kang Sora acknowledged of the scene, "Soho′s streets, from the graffiti-filled walls and battered posters, are actually charming."

Meanwhile, Kang Sora′s spread may also be discovered in the October factor of Cosmopolitan and the magazine′s legitimate website.

Photo credit: Cosmopolitan

• Like 4

[Poll] Which Starlet Rocks the Best Airport Fashion?

If stars′ wardrobes on stage and on screen are driven by concepts, the airport is where a celebrity′s personal style truly shines.

Dressing for the airport requires as much attention as dressing for an award ceremony these days, and we′ve rounded up a few airport fashionistas who′ve caught her eye recently.

Read on and let us know which starlet you think deserves the award for best dressed at the airport!

13624287.jpg

Kang Sora

Kang Sora recently stunned in this casual, yet chic number.

The actress transitions from summer - dressed casually in a gray T-shirt and black denim shorts that show off her lean legs - to fall - with a Burberry trench coat and fringe booties - effortlessly.

94025989.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98149/poll

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 5

Kang Sora is a fashionista in New York for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

KJCdaUJ.png

Actress Kang Sora recently headed to New York to film a pictorial for the latest issue of ‘COSMOPOLITAN’ magazine, where she transformed into a New Yorker and showed off her wide array of charms.

Kang Sora said in her interview, “I have a feminine image and also a tomboyish look on the other hand. I enjoy styles that blends the two together through different outfits.”

Meanwhile, Kang Sora is currently on a break and reviewing offers for her next project.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 5

Kang Sora Rocks Chic Urban Looks in New York City for Cosmopolitan

ilmare42 September 22, 2015

Kang Sora Rocks Chic Urban Looks in New York City for Cosmopolitan

Actress Kang Sora shows off her fashionista side in Cosmopolitan‘s October issue!

kang sora cosmopolitan 2

Kang Sora is said to have had a great time taking the shots on the famous streets of SoHo, New York City. She says, “I have a bit of a feminine image, but I also have the air of a tomboy. I enjoy clothes that combine both elements.”

kang sora cosmopolitan 3

kang sora cosmopolitan 4

Kang Sora also posted some behind-the-scenes shots of the photo shoot to her Instagram. As the caption on one photo where she’s reclining on a bench in front of a shop, she writes, “Thank you to the store owner who made room for us.”

kang sora instagram 3kang sora instagram 1kang sora instagram 2

The full photo shoot with Kang Sora in New York City can be found in October’s issue of Cosmopolitan.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/22/kang-sora-rocks-chic-urban-looks-in-new-york-city-for-cosmopolitan/

Kang So Ra is a chic New Yorker for 'Cosmopolitan'

September 23, 2015 @ 5:24 am
Kang So Ra traveled all the way to New York City, not looking at all out of place but effortlessly comfortable, for her latest 'Cosmopolitan' shoot!

The actress looks stunning with her casual yet high-fashion style and stands out in each photo. The city comes to life in this pictorial as they're shot not in fancy or tourist areas, but in 'everyday' places like next to a graffitied wall, outside a quaint shop, or by the busy street waiting for a taxi.

You can find Kang So Ra in the October issue of 'Cosmopolitan'.

kang-so-ra_1442977700_af_org.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/kang-so-ra-is-a-chic-new-yorker-for-cosmopolitan