Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Guest Sunnysn
Social commerce website 'We Make Price' (wemakeprice.com) has conducted a survey of 1000 of their male/female registered members, asking them “Who is the actor or actress that you'd most like to go on a vacation with?”.

The result revealed that actor Cha Tae Hyun received the most votes among male actors, coming on top of the survey at number 1. Kim Soo Hyun and Jo In Sung finished 2nd and 3rd respectively. Among the actresses, Park Shin Hye received the most votes, followed by Kang So Ra and Son Ye Jin.

It's notable to mention that the male participants in their 20's had chosen actresses in the order of Park Shin Hye, Kang So Ra, Song Ji Hyo, Son Ye Jin, Han Hyo Joo, and Goo Hye Sun.

For male 30's the results showed Park Shin Hye, Kang So Ra, Son Ye Jin, Han Hyo Joo, Song Ji Hyo, and Goo Hye Sun.

For male 40's; Park Shin Hye, Kang So Ra, Han Hyo Joo, Shin Min Ah, Song Ji Hyo, and Goo Hye Sun.

Finally for male 50's Son Ye Jin, Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Shin Min Ah, Kang So Ra, Song Ji Hyo, and Goo Hye Sun.

The predominant reasons for selecting Park Shin Hye and Kang So Ra included, “Very active” and “Cute”. Other reasons for selecting Park Shin Hye included, “She grills the meat well”, “She's a good cook”, and many other variations of compliment on her cooking skills.

http://www.runningmc.com/2015/07/song-ji-hyo-park-shin-hye-kang-so-ra.html

Hello all kang sora lovers! I actually just known about the existence of kang sora thread. I missed a lot! Will backread from page #1 for sure. Happy to see a few known ID which i know from other threads too. he he

Anyway, just in case anybody here knows about this. I remembered reading about misaeng season 2 which plan for end 2015 airing. Is it been confirmed? The webtoon also supposed to be on the net starting march 2015 right?Will this project happen? I've been waiting for Sora's next project and wondering if she's currently preparing for Misaeng season 2.

Hello all kang sora lovers! I actually just known about the existence of kang sora thread. I missed a lot! Will backread from page #1 for sure. Happy to see a few known ID which i know from other threads too. he he

Anyway, just in case anybody here knows about this. I remembered reading about misaeng season 2 which plan for end 2015 airing. Is it been confirmed? The webtoon also supposed to be on the net starting march 2015 right?Will this project happen? I've been waiting for Sora's next project and wondering if she's currently preparing for Misaeng season 2.

@ced2

Annyeong chingoo ya!! Hmmm.. has the writer of the webtoon completed the latest chapters of the webtoon yet? if that's not done yet, it prolly won't be end of this year.. cause i dont think it will be that soon.. it takes time.. but then again, these drama related works are always done in secrecy and suddenly PROOOF! it appears lol! 

• Like 3

@ced2

Annyeong chingoo ya!! Hmmm.. has the writer of the webtoon completed the latest chapters of the webtoon yet? if that's not done yet, it prolly won't be end of this year.. cause i dont think it will be that soon.. it takes time.. but then again, these drama related works are always done in secrecy and suddenly PROOOF! it appears lol! 

I have forgotten about this. I would love to see Sora back in Misaeng 2! :w00t: I love this drama much much.

I remember after Misaeng ended there's was a lot of excitement about season 2. Seems its gone all quiet. :huh:

@ced2 chingu welcome to the Kang Sora thread! :D

• Like 3

@ced2

Annyeong chingu @pandalover1! Nice to see you here too.. he he..

Yes, because the only news about it is after misaeng season 1 and they promised for season 2. but there's no actual date for it as yet. I do hope it will came out by surprise.. hahahah~ Just missing uri Sora's works too much currently, been rewatching her dr. stranger, misaeng and warm cozy all over again. lolol.. I guess i've gotten lovesickness. ha ha!