Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Kang Sora Rides Untrained Horse on Jeju Island for “Agreeably Warm” Filming

The cast and crew of “Agreeably Warm” are currently filming the much-anticipated drama on the beautiful island of Jeju, which is the southernmost island of Korea.

Jeju is known for its beautiful wild horses, and so the production team naturally wanted to include a scene that featured the horses in the show.

However, it turned out that it wouldn’t be as easy as they thought, because there are no horses on the island that are trained for being used in filming. They therefore had to use a horse from a nearby equestrian center, which was not fully trained.

The filming started at 7 a.m. in the morning and lasted for over eight hours. More so than usual, the cast and crew were taking pains to be cautious due to the unique situation.

They had to take precautions so that the horse, who had been let out of the place where it’s usually kept, would not try to run free in the wide open space. Leading actress Kang Sora was riding the horse, and so she had to be careful about each and every movement she made. The staff at the filming location also tried to be as quiet as possible so that they wouldn’t startle the horse and make it run.

Thankfully their job was made a bit easier because Kang Sora surprised the staff by revealing that she had taken lessons in horse riding just in case she would need them for the shoot in Jeju.

“Agreeably Warm” is set to air this May on MBC.

cr http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/kang-sora-rides-untrained-horse-on-jeju-island-for-agreeably-warm-filming/

When I saw the photos with some actors of Misaeng at riding school (january & february 2015) I had the sensation it was for the fun and for her next character also ! 

29 april 2015  Sora posts in her Instagram...

Translation by ksoraifc Ig : #jejuisland #babypony #ourchemistryisthebest Baby pony !
Translation by DCL : #‎Jejudo‬ ‪#‎babyhorse‬ ‪#‎thebestaffinity‬ Baby pony !

Photos in the backstage of her drama "Warm & cozy" : Sora, at market...
Edited by sky5joyous

Other photos at Dongmun Market ,  backstage of her drama 29 april 2015 also...

I did an error in my post (6 april 2015) this photo is taken in the backstage of CF for CANON EOS M3 (the white kitten, the flower in the vase, the blue ball of wool and the blind),  not for Clean cat (but the name of this brand was in the post of staff's member)
 video capture of CF CANON by KSora_IFC (Twitter) 
Edited by sky5joyous

Kang Sora's Interview With Couronne "Dream Muse Kang Sora"

KangSora2

Q: To the public, you are always recognized as one of the versatile actress that is considered as an inspiring dream muse icon. As an actress yourself, where did you get your inspiration for acting?

KSR: Inspirations well up when I'm listening to good music or when I'm travelling. When I travel, I must go to the art museum of the country that I'm visiting. Like last week, I went to Honolulu Museum in Hawaii and I was impressed with all the paintings there. Usually, so many inspirations spring up to me during the time when I have nothing to do, especially just before when I'm about to sleep. Sometimes I also get inspired when I suddenly wake up early at dawn.

Q: As an actress, what kind of characters that you're attracted to when choosing roles?

KSR: Rather than a vague wishy washy character, I like a distinct character that knows what she wants. Not necessarily a strong and powerful character but I like to play a character that has vivid personality.

Q: As a wannabe icon for women in their 20s these days, where do you think true beauty comes from?

KSR: I think true beauty comes when you managed to achieve the harmonious state for your body and mind. If your mind is clear, your body condition will feel good too. I think the most important thing is balance and harmony.

Q: Let say if you have to leave for a trip somewhere right now, what kind of items you'll pack up first in your bag?

KSR: Wallet! And I think I need a scarf too. I wear other accessories too but when I can't carry so many things in my bag, with only scarf alone, I can create many different dressing & bag styles which I find it quite useful.

Q: When choosing a bag, what aspect that you give your priority to? What is the bag style that you normally like?

KSR: No matter how pretty the bag is, it still should suit me well. Although design is important, I prefer a bag that is practical to me. That's why I have mostly a lot of big bags. I put a lot of stuffs inside my bag. I pack sun spray, mist, portable bluetooth speaker that is needed when I want to listen to music and even notebook that contained with scripts because I have so many things to attend to. (Laugh)

Q: What was your childhood dream? Does your current self close to the image you pictured yourself during that time?

KSR: When I was young, I had more than hundreds of dreams that changed almost every day. I think I had so many dreams from wanting to be a teacher to dreaming being an astronaut and many more. I also think that I started my acting career very late because I've never ever dreamed that I would become an actress someday. Come to think of it, life is very interesting indeed.

Q: Just like Alice In Wonderland who falls through a rabbit hole and travels into a strange fantasy world, have you ever tried to break away from the life you're living?

KSR: Unfortunately, I have never been rebellious or even tried to break away from my life. (Laugh) For me, I think it is more of a getaway trip. I often go on a trip alone. When I feel bored or when I feel suffocated I would go on a trip somewhere. That way I think I won't feel stifled while living my everyday life. I particularly like to travel to a city where I can experience how its people live and learn more about their cultures. I would certainly visit the art galleries or museums in the city.

Q: To Sora-ssi, what is the wonderland that you dream of?

KSR: The world where we are able to live with mutual understanding towards each other without any prejudice. The place where we won't judge other people no matter what way of thinking they have and how they live their life. To me the world where we can respect each other is the kind of wonderland that I have in mind.

Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19

Edited by nanani

Teaser 1 eng sub WARM & COZY

Video captures of teaser 1 by KangSoraTH (Twitter)        cr as tagged

Warm and Cozy - KangSora & YooYeonseok premiers on May13 Wed/Thurs 10PM MBC

First Video Teaser for “Agreeably Warm” Released, Starring Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora

On April 30, the teaser video for the upcoming drama “Agreeably Warm” was released on YouTube, explaining the roles of Kang Sora (playing Lee Jung Joo) and Yoo Yeon Seok (playing Baek Gun Woo).

In the teaser, Yoo Yeon Seok is a natural at using satoori (Korean dialect) and hangs out well with female divers living near his area. He is described as being “immature, humorous, and laid-back,” letting the audience get a sense of his personality.

Kang Sora, on the other hand, has a totally opposite personality. She appears riding a horse and shouting while holding a spear in her hand in the middle of Jeju Island’s green fields. It’s a different take than what is portrayed in her usual sharp and innocent characters.

The two also show great chemistry with each other. In one part of the video, Yoo Yeon Seok is waving his hand and showing aegyo in front of her, while she watches him with a happy smile on her face.

This romantic-comedy depicts the story of a man and a woman being involved in a restaurant named “Agreeably Warm” located on Jeju Island. The first episode will air on May 13.

cr : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/30/first-video-teaser-for-agreeably-warm-released-starring-yoo-yeon-seok-and-kang-sora/ 

Edited by sky5joyous