Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

9 Reasons to love Jeju Island Gatsby star Kang So Ra

by KD Bonbon on Thu, May 07, 2015

183bff120d.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for Jeju Island Gatsby! The setting looks beautiful, the story sounds intriguing, and I can't wait to see Kang So Ra in another drama! There are so many reasons to fall in love with Kang So Ra, but here are 10 to get you pumped for her return to Dramaland!

1. She is incredibly talented

imgsrc_12295.jpg

Kang So Ra has been recognized by critics and fans alike for her amazing acting abilities! She plays interesting, multi-dimensional characters well and brings her own charm and talent to each performance.

2. And has so much confidence

Kang_Sora.jpg

So Ra is always noted as a powerful and confident presence. She doesn't shy away from opportunities and is confident in everything she does. I can't wait to see more of this trademark confidence in Jeju Island Gatsby!

3. She has a wide acting range

acting.jpg

She has played a wide range of characters in many different dramas. From cute and sweet to tough and hardworking, Kang So Ra has proved herself to be a very versatile actress.

4. She can be tough…

kang_so_ran_misaeng_tough.jpg

Kang So Ra's most recent role in Misaeng proved that she could be a tough girl in the workplace who works hard and doesn't let her coworkers walk all over her! She is an inspiration to working girls everywhere to stand up for themselves!

5. Or sweet and romantic

Jeju_poster_HmFPFMV_L4Lpca1.png

The newly released photos and stills from Jeju Island Gatsby show an adorable and sweet side of Kang So Ra. She looks so happy! Check out more photos from the upcoming Jeju Island Gatsby here!

6. She has great fashion sense...

Fashion.jpg

Whether she is attending an award show or premier or traveling through the airport, Kang So Ra always looks amazing!

7. And knows that just because something is inexpensive doesn’t mean it’s cheap!

Blue_Dress.jpg

When So Ra showed up to the 2014 Mnet Asia Music Awards in a $30 blue lace dress from H&M, fans around the world praised her and flocked to buy the same dress. Kang So Ra sure made that $30 dress look like a million bucks!

8. She is an absolutely beautiful person

Kang_Sora_in_2011.jpg

I'm sure most people would agree with me when I say that Kang So Ra is incredibly beautiful! She has a beautiful smile, and her hair always looks gorgeous and perfect. But so much of her beauty comes from the way she holds herself and the confidence she exudes.

9. Kang So Ra is a great role model for her fans

Kang-Sora.jpg

Kang So Ra has gathered a loyal fan base around the world of people who love and admire her. So Ra has never been involved with any major scandals and works hard to be a great actress and role model for her young fans. We love Kang So Ra!

cr: Dramafever 

Edited by pandalover1