Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

30 may 2015  Sora posts a photo with "the employees of her restaurant" in her Instagram... 

translation by Kangsora_TH (Facebook) :  #WarmandCozy ‪#‎trio‬ ‪#‎BaeckChef‬ ‪#‎PoongSan‬ ‪#‎LeeJeongjoo‬ I wanna cook well too !

YYS posted the same photo on his instagram, too. 
translation by Yeonseok411_IFC (Twitter) : Jeong Poong San, Lee Jeong Joo, Baek Geon Woo!!! We are trio Warm and Cozy chef !!!
Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 2

Hello @mchvescalante_at_yahoo.com_stv ! Welcome ! I haven't read rumors for other dramas or movies... but I think Sora will act again this year. (when she was confirmed for Doctor Stranger, she had auditioned for Miseang also ; maybe she audioned too for an other character this year, I HOPE !!! )  

​I'm hope that there will be one, something about romance and fantasy.

• Like 1

@KERROPPIE  I hope Sora will be a policewoman or an bodyguard... because Sora likes the action movies !  :) 

FANART - WARM & COZY      cr  sin627  Ig

• Like 1

In a korean article, Kang Sora - her character LJJ - is defined like a woman with a " 100% natural charm", a "pure and unpretentious charm"...   source :  http://news.nate.com/view/20150531n03013        

l_2015053101001773800122321.jpg cr MBC  source : http://news.nate.com/view/20150531n04208 

Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 1

@KERROPPIE  I hope Sora will be a policewoman or an bodyguard... because Sora likes the action movies !  :) 

FANART - WARM & COZY      cr  sin627  Ig

​Yeah me too. I want also to see her in a Detective/Crime. I hope there's another project of her after this Warm and Cozy.

Hong Sisters are such a great writers.

• Like 2