How to Edit post with regards to the codes?

Guest ~bluepetal~

Guest ~bluepetal~

So I've been on hiatus on this forum for quite awhile now and I was quite surprise as well with the sudden changes.I'm really having a hard time as of now especially with the editing of the post. I am a fanfic writer and it is reallyhard for me to edit my post the way I wanted it to be seen.
I know in this newer version, it's easier to edit your font style, size, color, etc. Well, it is a good thing because it automatically changes, but I kinda prefer the older one where you can manually type the codes. Ex. <.b> </.b> It gives me the chance to make my post more creative and personalized.Now, I really don't know how to use fonts that are not included in the options. Yes, the source could be expanded but because I'm not inclined to computer stuffs, I don't know how to do it. -_-
Is still there a way to manually edit the codes? Or should I just learn the new stuffs?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello.. I have trouble in using 'enter' in my posts and resulting in one long paragraph instead. Had tried to click and unclick the show source button but still doesn't work. While typing in the draft, the format are nicely done but when I clicked 'Post Comment' the format changed to one long paragraph. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Never mind.. Looks like I need to insert html code instead

Archived