Hyunzy Couple Official Thread (Dream High's Kim Soo hyun and Suzy)

lhynne

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cutiemikan

tumblr_muvdj4ETc81qd9y95o1_500.gif

Maybe (English Translation) by SunYe (HyunZy Theme song)//

My frozen heart suddenly seemed to melt
After you came
And even without noticing my heart was filled
Sometime along the way, on my way home
My appearance while thinking of you
When I saw it, I knew you were in my heart

Maybe you’re the one
Maybe perchance
Perhaps you are
The other half I’ve been waiting for
Maybe it is true
Maybe because you were always so close to me 
That I didn’t know
Baby I’m in love with you

At first i didn’t know that I was like this with you
I was looking at you, I was loving you
Please let your heart be the same as my heart

Maybe you’re the one
Maybe perchance
Perhaps you are
Maybe it is true
That I didn’t know

I hope it’s not too late
Now please accept my heart that’s finally realized
I know it’s late, but I know now
These feelings will never ever waver

Maybe you’re the one
Maybe perchance
Perhaps you are
Maybe it is true
That I didn’t know

In love

No need to worry HyunZy shippers. Everything has its rightful time and place. My wish is for them to have a movie together. THEY'RE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS and that's all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Have U watch this???? oooo sweet.

and about suzy dating scandal....please watch the video too....U will realized its nothing. picture can take every second of vid. they are just friends and eat together. and there is another people too. 

• 1 month later...
Guest allyikes

hey guys... have you seen this??

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/suzy-is-harshly-criticized-for-her-behavior-during-2013-mbc-drama-awards/#.Usavq_vcCSo
class="content-title" Suzy Is Harshly Criticized for Her Behavior During 2013 MBC Drama Awards janeyin2u December 31, 2013 157 Comments 33 Suzy Is Harshly Criticized for Her Behavior During 2013 MBC Drama Awards

Miss A’s Suzy, who this year starred in the MBC drama “Gu Family Book,” is receiving some harsh criticism for her behaviour during the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, especially while she was giving her acceptance speech for her Female High Excellence in Mini-series Award.

On this day, Suzy seemed to have lost her words during her acceeptance speech, and she is being especially criticized for having been distracted, unfocused, and for being too indifferent towards accepting her prize which brought unanimous criticism from both the audience and viewers. 

Netizens who have seen this commented, “Why was she like that,” “In comparison with other actors, she seemed too indifferent, like it didn’t matter to her whether she was receiving that prize or not,” “I think she doesn’t realize how much the award means,” “She obviously knew she was going to win an award, why didn’t she prepare any speech?,” “As well as acting lessons, she needs help on her acceptance speeches as well.”

On the other hand, a group of netizens disagreed and wrote, “She was just too surprised? Why are you guys being so harsh?,” “It’s true that the award is somewhat too big  for a person who has just started acting, but what else could she do? She can’t refuse it. She wasn’t ready at all because she didn’t expect it, and that’s why she couldn’t speak well.”

Many people were astonished to see that Go Hyun Jung (“The Queen’s Classroom“), whom many people rate as a fine actress, didn’t receive that prize as she was also one of the nominated actresses for the very award Suzy received.

what's your opinion????

i think that people are way too harsh on her! well yeah she looks kinda unprepared and unfocused. she looks clueless but come on she's just nervous and doesn't know what to do, especially receiving that award in front of her sunbaes (and winning over han ji won ). and the other actors doesn't  really look happy for her.  it is not like she doesn't know how to give an acceptance speech cos' she has done many of them...and they were quite decent. Something must have happened that night that caused her to behave in such weird manner. It's really sad because it must have been really hard for her to bear...no one was with her that night..even her colleagues. At the end of the ceremony when everyone gathered on stage, Suzy stayed at the side...instead of going near the center like most did....

what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherryboice

one of my favorite drama ever.dream high.i miss suzy and soo hyun oppa. they have strong chemistry on screen.i hope oneday they can work together again

allyikes said: hey guys... have you seen this??

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/suzy-is-harshly-criticized-for-her-behavior-during-2013-mbc-drama-awards/#.Usavq_vcCSo
class="content-title" Suzy Is Harshly Criticized for Her Behavior During 2013 MBC Drama Awards janeyin2u December 31, 2013 157 Comments 33

Miss A’s Suzy, who this year starred in the MBC drama “Gu Family Book,” is receiving some harsh criticism for her behaviour during the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, especially while she was giving her acceptance speech for her Female High Excellence in Mini-series Award.

On this day, Suzy seemed to have lost her words during her acceeptance speech, and she is being especially criticized for having been distracted, unfocused, and for being too indifferent towards accepting her prize which brought unanimous criticism from both the audience and viewers. 

Netizens who have seen this commented, “Why was she like that,” “In comparison with other actors, she seemed too indifferent, like it didn’t matter to her whether she was receiving that prize or not,” “I think she doesn’t realize how much the award means,” “She obviously knew she was going to win an award, why didn’t she prepare any speech?,” “As well as acting lessons, she needs help on her acceptance speeches as well.”

On the other hand, a group of netizens disagreed and wrote, “She was just too surprised? Why are you guys being so harsh?,” “It’s true that the award is somewhat too big  for a person who has just started acting, but what else could she do? She can’t refuse it. She wasn’t ready at all because she didn’t expect it, and that’s why she couldn’t speak well.”

Many people were astonished to see that Go Hyun Jung (“The Queen’s Classroom“), whom many people rate as a fine actress, didn’t receive that prize as she was also one of the nominated actresses for the very award Suzy received.

what's your opinion????

i think that people are way too harsh on her! well yeah she looks kinda unprepared and unfocused. she looks clueless but come on she's just nervous and doesn't know what to do, especially receiving that award in front of her sunbaes (and winning over han ji won ). and the other actors doesn't  really look happy for her.  it is not like she doesn't know how to give an acceptance speech cos' she has done many of them...and they were quite decent. Something must have happened that night that caused her to behave in such weird manner. It's really sad because it must have been really hard for her to bear...no one was with her that night..even her colleagues. At the end of the ceremony when everyone gathered on stage, Suzy stayed at the side...instead of going near the center like most did....

what do you think?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tresEmmE

Sharing some update about Suzy's cameo appearance on SooHyun's drama You Who Came From the Stars!!
SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Even if it's only a 3-mins appearance, it is SO MEANINGFUL.I'm sure many HyunZy/Soosu couple shippers were all in a spazz after the announcement,I knew I WAS SPAZZING LIKE MAD!! I mean, HE PERSONALLY ASKED HER, yayyyy hyunzy!! :DImagine SooHyun taking up the courage to actually mention and suggest Suzy's name to the PD, I mean there's so many other actress that could've played the character,and HE specifically suggested her and then personally asked her about it just thinking that makes me all fluttery lol :x :x
Source: http://towhichfatebindshyunzy.tumblr.com/

news excerpt about Suzy’s cameo in YWCFTS:

Suzy had the experience of working together with YWCFTS leading actor Kim SooHyun in the 2011 KBS2 drama Dream High. This cameo appearance materialized through Kim SooHyun himself personally requesting the matter to Suzy.

According to JYP Entertainment side, “Kim SooHyun personally asked Suzy for this favour of a cameo appearance”, and further explaining the happenings of the cameo “As YWCFTS is a drama that Suzy regularly enjoys watching, and due to the personal request of Kim SooHyun with whom she shares a close relationship after shooting Dream High, Suzy gladly agreed to do the appearance” 

Making/BTS PHOTOS February 11th 2014tumblr_n0vsral0Ly1rexnamo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0vsral0Ly1rexnamo2_500.jpg

OMG I can't believe this is going to happen,thank you SooHyun for this gift for Hyunzy/Soosu shippers!tumblr_m9oru9zbcA1qfakbgo1_r4_500.gif
cr: paperbox @ tumblr

Guest tresEmmE

More updates about Suzy's YWCFTS Cameo Appearance:
STILLS FROM THE EPISODEsource: towhichfatebindshyunzy @tumblr
tumblr_n0x5gymdtS1rexnamo2_500.png
omg look how beautiful they are together..it's like a scene out of their BeanPole cf, or a movie :x

tumblr_n0x5gymdtS1rexnamo1_500.png

tumblr_n0x5gymdtS1rexnamo3_1280.png

Suzy recorded a commentary for her cameo and also a support msg for the YWCFTS drama:(that's so sweet that she gets to do a support msg for SooHyun's drama ..awww *spazzing mode*)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YlYcnTGvXxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Translation: (source)Bae Suzy’s Commentary on Cameo Apperance in YWCFTS
"It’s such an honour for me to have a cameo in such a beloved drama like this. I look forward to enjoy the shooting today before I leave. Please give a lot of love to YWCFTS, and after this too Fighting!"

Guest allyikes

tresEmmE said: Sharing some update about Suzy's cameo appearance on SooHyun's drama You Who Came From the Stars!!
SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Even if it's only a 3-mins appearance, it is SO MEANINGFUL.I'm sure many HyunZy/Soosu couple shippers were all in a spazz after the announcement,I knew I WAS SPAZZING LIKE MAD!! I mean, HE PERSONALLY ASKED HER, yayyyy hyunzy!! :DImagine SooHyun taking up the courage to actually mention and suggest Suzy's name to the PD, I mean there's so many other actress that could've played the character,and HE specifically suggested her and then personally asked her about it just thinking that makes me all fluttery lol :x :x
Source: http://towhichfatebindshyunzy.tumblr.com/

news excerpt about Suzy’s cameo in YWCFTS:

Suzy had the experience of working together with YWCFTS leading actor Kim SooHyun in the 2011 KBS2 drama Dream High. This cameo appearance materialized through Kim SooHyun himself personally requesting the matter to Suzy.

According to JYP Entertainment side, “Kim SooHyun personally asked Suzy for this favour of a cameo appearance”, and further explaining the happenings of the cameo “As YWCFTS is a drama that Suzy regularly enjoys watching, and due to the personal request of Kim SooHyun with whom she shares a close relationship after shooting Dream High, Suzy gladly agreed to do the appearance” 

Making/BTS PHOTOS February 11th 2014tumblr_n0vsral0Ly1rexnamo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0vsral0Ly1rexnamo2_500.jpg

OMG I can't believe this is going to happen,thank you SooHyun for this gift for Hyunzy/Soosu shippers!tumblr_m9oru9zbcA1qfakbgo1_r4_500.gif
cr: paperbox @ tumblr

Guest tresEmmE

LOVED love the cameo..it was PERFECT! I love how Writer Park incorporated Go HyeMi character from DH and even mentioned SamDong in this cameo. As expected it was around 3 minutes but it was brilliant,I LOVE how good hyunzy/soosu looked good together onscreen! At the beginning it even felt like the latest Beanpole CF lol.
tumblr_n0y9u9g0OR1qbxx00o1_250.gif tumblr_n0y9u9g0OR1qbxx00o2_250.gif

tumblr_n0y9u9g0OR1qbxx00o3_250.gif tumblr_n0y9u9g0OR1qbxx00o4_250.gif
source: shura
Honestly,I don't get why so many people were dissappointedt/upset that HyeMi mentioned SamDong as an ex in the cameo.There's nothing to be disappointed about, I mean this was during HyeMi's college days after all and SamDong was probably still training for his US debut. We DH/HyeSam's fans should not forget that at the of DH finale it was 8 years after their Kirin High days,which also meant that it was 5 years beyond HyeMi's college days, so they must have gotten back together somewhere in between, because HyeMi was singing Only Hope for her "precious someone" lol. And as I posted on my tumblrmy DH finale epilogue has ALWAYS been SamDong rushing to the airport and flying straight back to Seoul after his NY show ended and turning up at 2am in front of his gf HyeMi’s door and then when she opens it he would throw his arm around her and starts kissing her senseless straight to the bedroom..  :\">

tumblr_n0zegaJ0GH1rodmblo2_250.gif tumblr_n0zegaJ0GH1rodmblo1_250.gif"Don’t you know me? I’m Go Hye Mi. I used to say you look soooo much like my ex-boyfriend, Sam Dong."----> How Go HyeMi deals with the pain of being apart from Song SamDong: by stalking a profesor at school that looks EXACTLY like him

gif source: florensicpost: towhichfatebindshyunzy

Guest tresEmmE

tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo6_250.gif tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo7_250.gif
tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo1_250.gif tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo2_250.giftumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo5_500.giftumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo4_250.gif tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo3_250.giftumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo8_250.gif tumblr_mt4n0qKuXA1rnpqkvo9_250.gifsource: sipsjin
Sharing Hyunzy's beautiful beanpole CF series. Watching them chronologically is like watching mini movies that shows the growth of Hyunzy's relationship. The mood of the CFs changes from being cutesy and having fun, to being more and more romantic and serious. I can't wait for the next one because personally I think their chemistry gets better and better through each new cf.
BeanPole Outdoor F/W 2012

BeanPole Outdoor S/S 2013

BeanPole Outdoor F/W 2013

Guest winterCloud23

Hiiiiiiii sisterss im So happyyyy for the threaad I LOOOVE SO MUCH THIS COUPLE  they r so cuuute together ... thanks for charing the cameo i loved it IT WAS JUST AWSOME AND PERFECT ...  it made me think about the beautiful time that our couple have shared together ........ pleaaase keep working on the threaaad and lets support them <3 <3 .. FIGHTING <3
:x

Archived