Hyunzy Couple Official Thread (Dream High's Kim Soo hyun and Suzy)

lhynne

Guest tresEmmE

Kim Soo Hyun x Bae Suzy for Beanpole S/S 2014 Lookbook is here!
the first few photos made me wish Beanpole had shot this campaign with Hyunzy at the sea by the beach.. lol I just wanna see Hyunzy frolicking together on the sands and in the water and showing a lot of skin,basically I want to see hyunzy being sexy together.I think I'll always feel bitter about this probably because they shot DH during winter  and Beanpole is all about the outdoor look and most of the outfits are sporty and baggy and layered.*boo*
I think this is the most 'skin' they have shown together? :)) look at dem long legs.. *drools*tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo1_1280.jpg
soohyun should throw away the board and just hold suzy in his arm instead..lol altho she's actually in his arm already cuz they're standing THAT close,but he's just not touching her shoulder is all :P

tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo2_1280.jpg

I always love their suzy-leans-on-soohyun poses..almost a must for every photoshoot with beanpole nowtumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo6_1280.jpg

And this one is just so cute..I dunno whytumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo3_1280.jpg

And the vibe I get from this one is kinda..sexy?like they're casual and relaxed,but there's something hot between/about them no I'm not trying to suggest that's their relationship with each other loltumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo8_1280.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tresEmmE

A few more..I've always loved their height differences,like Suzy's tall for a Korean girl idol but she doesn't make Soohyun looked shorter than he actually is,they just looked right together.
tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1ni5iDSz01rexnamo9_1280.jpg

gifs from the making:
source: linngi

tumblr_n1cvk8DaFq1rxxtpeo5_250.gif tumblr_n1cvk8DaFq1rxxtpeo2_250.gif

tumblr_n1cvk8DaFq1rxxtpeo4_250.gif tumblr_n1cvk8DaFq1rxxtpeo10_250.gif

source: baesujis
tumblr_n1cfnrXqQc1s6htkio3_250.gif tumblr_n1cfnrXqQc1s6htkio5_250.gif

tumblr_n1cfnrXqQc1s6htkio6_250.gif tumblr_n1cfnrXqQc1s6htkio1_250.gif

Guest tresEmmE

updating the thread with the wonderful surprise from Beanpole Outdoor,that is the AMAZING 'Wind Breaker' brand film starring HyunZy!! :x :x
what can I say .....perfect acting,great cinematography and direction,gorgeous music sang by Suzy herself,and of course HyunZy's magical chemistry that just seems to get stronger through the years:

Wind Breaker 30s ver.

Wind Breaker Full ver- I'm just soo satisfied that Beanpole has finally come to their senses and decide to utilize the HyunZy in all their perfect matching-ness (visuals,chemistry,real-life friendship,popularity with the public) properly,I mean yes if you have Kim Soo Hyun and Bae Suzy as your model you SHOULD spend big amount of money and make gorgeous,movie-quality cf to sell some wind-breakers!! altho it would've been perfect had they included a kiss scene thou,so I hope they'll be smart enough to do in that fall/winter campaign

Wind Breaker Making BTS
-they're having fun acting together again,you can just tell.this one is different from the previous cfs they did for beanpole because it requires more acting and characterization than the usual,so it must've felt like old times. during DH 2011.gahh the feels I have for all these REAL hyunzy moments in a clip less than 2 mins: shy suzy & soohyun during hugging scene,endless holding hands and playfulness at the sofa scene,the energetic high five(lol their 4dness)..just perfect!  thanks beanpole for providing hyunzy shippers with more spazzing materials within such a short period of time lol :x :x

• 2 months later...
Guest allyikes

HEY GUYS! have you seen YWCFTS ep 17 bts?? hahaha yup it's where suzy came and did the cameo andddd omg its soooo cute i just saw someone posted the link on twitter and i just cant stop smiling since then :x :x

THE SCREAMING PART!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Oppa always loves to tease uri suzy :)) :x it's so adorable, like it shows that they're really comfortable with each other and close too kkkkkkk i cant stop smiling  omg my hyunzy feeeelllssss :\"> :\"> :\"> :x 

Guest allyikes

AAAND ANOTHER GOOD NEWS!

The Face Shop delightly announces that kim soo hyun will be their official ambassador, alongside with suzy (since she's the official CF model) WHICH MEANS THAT WE WILL HAVE MORE AND MORE MATERIALS TO SPAZZ ABT URI HYUNZY COUPLE HAHAHAHAHA IM SO HAAPPPY :\"> :x :)) :x

Guest allyikes

https://www.facebook.com/127080254027234/photos/a.626168067451781.1073741833.127080254027234/626168027451785/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Ft31.0-8%2F1518801_626168027451785_3383829684791931534_o.jpg&smallsrc=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xfa1%2Ft1.0-9%2F10003444_626168027451785_3383829684791931534_n.jpg&size=989%2C1123&fbid=626168027451785 http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-0/c44.0.491.327/10152418_683304675064428_1802925164247482360_n.jpg i tried to post the photos here but idk it only shows the link:/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutiemikan

allyikes said: HEY GUYS! have you seen YWCFTS ep 17 bts?? hahaha yup it's where suzy came and did the cameo andddd omg its soooo cute i just saw someone posted the link on twitter and i just cant stop smiling since then :x :x

THE SCREAMING PART!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Oppa always loves to tease uri suzy :)) :x it's so adorable, like it shows that they're really comfortable with each other and close too kkkkkkk i cant stop smiling  omg my hyunzy feeeelllssss :\"> :\"> :\"> :x 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest indrarani

Hi im newbie..i feel, suzy is the best partner for soo hyun... i want to ask, are their photo session for beanpole worldcup is really happening? Thank you. .

Awwwwwwww !!!!!! \m/ more Hyunzy !!! I love them so much !!! It's good that

even after DH they're still filming something together. So happy that they will film another Beanpole CF. \m/ Hope it's really real !!

Guest cutiemikan

indrarani said: Hi im newbie..i feel, suzy is the best partner for soo hyun... i want to ask, are their photo session for beanpole worldcup is really happening? Thank you. .

Guest cutiemikan

Kim Soo Hyun said he miss Suzy in his Indonesia Fanmeet  :x   ;))

More Hyunzy moments. I might gradually put all their moments here for easy access for the shippers ;))
I'll start with Dream High

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

guys I read Kim Soo Hyun keep singing Dream High songs while preparing for his fanmeeting for TFS in China ...but he did not sing any during the FM. I wonder who he was thinking while singing DH songs  :x
3e5408926b9efd487f1d6f3352235ac8_normal.Maria Uut @mariauut · Jul 5

He is in very good mood, singing “Dream High” in resting room. Thought he is going to sing in the fan meeting, but not. High mood! -fanacc-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutiemikan

my most precious HyunZy moment in this video was @9.14  ;)

this video and...

2 yrs later...this  was posted  ;))

more to come

Archived