[Drama 2012/13] My Love , Butterfly Lady 내 사랑 나비부인

mekeo117

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This drama needs so much more recognition and praise. It is very very good. WJ and NB are my favorite couple of this year. They have so much chemistry. And WJ is so charismatic, when he smiles or has that laugh he is smexy as hell xD

very short recap:

- WJ knoe every single secret including fake marriage

- WJ cancel wedding, SA is fuming!!! haha ROY and SA threatening each other (most of it) - bored...

- NB father in law, 2 bro in law knoe about roy and his girl

- NB found roy. roy hug his girl, WJ chase her and hugs her as well. THE END

Guest cupcakedarling

@laur0002 Thank you so much :x you're as helpful as always. After seeing the preview you talk abt, I smile and scream like a crazy person. Every scene between NB and WJ is super cute :\"> I'm very happy

Guest cupcakedarling

@laur0002 if you have time, can you please translate the preview? I want to know what they're saying but I don't know korean. Thank you in advance. @marie67 agree with you with everything.

@laur002 thank u, thank u for the recap and updates. Your wonderful.

Oh I can't wait to watch the ep. I'm going to go watch the raw now. I like that the secrets are out and we can see everyone react to all the new developments. Let praise the writer for not dragging things. @marie67 I agree, this show should get more recognition because it's really good.

I adore WJ he is just such an upstanding guy. The complete opposite of Roy who I find to be completely selfish. Love every scene with WJ and NB. A confession of NB about her feelings towards WJ...oh my super excited.

Off to watch :)

Guest cupcakedarling

@laur0002 wow the fact that you give us such good recaps with knowing less than 100 words is even more amazing. Great job!!! I also thought you knew Korean that's how good your recaps are.

Agree

=D>

raindrops1 said:

@laur0002 wow the fact that you give us such good recaps with knowing less than 100 words is even more amazing. Great job!!! I also thought you knew Korean that's how good your recaps are.

@raindrops... haha I am flattered. thanks :) hihiif not modern korean drama, worse. can understand 1 -2 lines only hahaha. maybe I should go korea more often then my korean will improve.btw, can you understand korean? you said you are off to watch raw right??

Hi @laur002

No, I don't know Korean. How I wish I did though. If there was EVER a language I wanted to know it is Korean. I know just a few (and when I say few..I mean it) and I've learned them from my K-drama viewing. I can't help myself when I really like a show like Butterfly Lady I watch raw to get a sense of the ep. I then watch it again with the subtitles.

I hope you will continue to graciously continue to share your recaps with us (of course as long as you can and have time). If u don't mind me asking are you Korean? You mentioned that u should go there more often.

I'm very excited to watch this ep with subtitles. I love WJ. What a guy.

Archived