VOTE NOW: Soompi K-Pop Halloween Costume Contest!

melkimx

Guest jrkpoper

I can see your point, shema118, it does kinda make it less about best costume and more about who has more internet friends, .... but it is soompi's choice even if we disagree, I guess....good luck to you

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shema118

Yeah, i hate voting :c

I can see your point, shema118, it does kinda make it less about best costume and more about who has more internet friends, .... but it is soompi's choice even if we disagree, I guess....good luck to you

Guest Celestra

Wow, this voting method doesn't seem to be working at all. Random new accounts with one post are popping up and they're all voting for the same people. imo I think that there should be a post quota or something, i.e. you have to have 5+ posts to vote. Like others have mentioned already, this is becoming less about who has the best costume and more about who can either make new accounts(?) or have a bunch of friends vote for them.

Anyway, I vote for:
thejinx_o, PSY
babeyelmo, T-ara's Jiyeon ("Dream High 2") and IU ("You and I")
Junho35, G-Dragon ("Lollipop")
Cherry-Go-Gyaru, T-ara's Qri ("Sexy Love")
shinymegapixels, 2NE1 ("Lollipop")

Great costumes everyone ^__^

Guest shema118

I don't think we should have voting at all, it still isn't fair :s
Celestra said: Wow, this voting method doesn't seem to be working at all. Random new accounts with one post are popping up and they're all voting for the same people. imo I think that there should be a post quota or something, i.e. you have to have 5+ posts to vote. Like others have mentioned already, this is becoming less about who has the best costume and more about who can either make new accounts(?) or have a bunch of friends vote for them.

Anyway, I vote for:
thejinx_o, PSY
babeyelmo, T-ara's Jiyeon ("Dream High 2") and IU ("You and I")
Junho35, G-Dragon ("Lollipop")
Cherry-Go-Gyaru, T-ara's Qri ("Sexy Love")
shinymegapixels, 2NE1 ("Lollipop")

Great costumes everyone ^__^

Hey guys, sorry, but I didn't even think this needed to be said -- you cannot register several accounts to vote for one person. While we don't mind new members voting, it's obvious what is going on here, and we're not going to allow it. I will start deducting votes if this continues to happen, thanks. And obviously they are not going to be counted.

Edit: Actually, forget about having user votes; I don't think it's working the way we intended. The staff will just go with our votes and let you know soon!

Hey Soompiers!

Halloween is now over, and the time has come to announce the winners of our K-Pop Halloween Costume Contest! First of all, a big thank you to everyone who entered the contest. We really loved looking at your K-Pop Halloween costumes! There were so many fantastic entries and everyone had a very difficult time choosing the winners, but in the end, we did it. Here they are!

thejinx_o, as PSY, is our third place winner! He receives a $25 gift certificate from Soompi Shop!

Halloween-Contest-PSY.jpg

Cherry-Go-Gyaru, as T-ara's Qri, wins second place and a $50 gift certificate from Soompi Shop!

Halloween-Contest-Qri-540x442.jpg

shinymegapixels, as 2NE1, is our grand prize winner, taking home a $100 gift certificate from Soompi Shop! Congratulations!

Halloween-Contest-2NE1-540x810.jpg

For those who didn’t win, don’t be sad! You will receive a 15% discount on your next purchase on Soompi Shop for entering the contest! Please email us at shop@soompi.com with your username so that we can issue a discount coupon for you.

Hope everyone had fun turning into K-Pop stars for Halloween and participating in this contest!

Guest xxfruitsbasketxx

Woot~ congrats to the winners :D I had a feeling the Qri costume would win...it's really almost identical to her outfit! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Thank you for honoring me with 2nd place! :) How can we claim the gift certificate? I emailed the shop but haven't heard a response so I thought I'd just notify someone here in this thread. Hopefully someone who sees this can answer~ :)

Archived