[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

Guest reijaye

OMG!!! Nari and Jung Ho LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!!
i actually start shipping them when JH uploaded this pic!!!
and he's talking about the love line...

BB3GP71CMAIJw7A.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGG. Jung Ho and Nari were to have a love line?????  :-O http://news.nate.com/view/20130131n24006 I'm reading dcgall with google translate and he was supposed to have gotten her pregnant and the drama was going to address abortion too. woah Can anyone who understands Korean confirmed this?

Yes, this is true. They took out these plot points because it was a little too out of character and shocking for Oh Jung Ho and Gye Na Ri. Something like that. Hopefully they can continue this in School 2014! Hahaha

Guest Fidelity

cupofmonkeys said: OMGGGG. Jung Ho and Nari were to have a love line?????  :-O http://news.nate.com/view/20130131n24006 I'm reading dcgall with google translate and he was supposed to have gotten her pregnant and the drama was going to address abortion too. woah Can anyone who understands Korean confirmed this? just as i was getting used to post-school blues, this happened. why couldn't the drama originally be slated for 20 episodes. think of all the storylines that were cast aside because of lack of time. KBS, you can make it up to us viewers with School 2014 :)>-
Fanvid of the loveline that never was.-- deleted --

Guest mastermei_

@cupcakeofmonkeys

wow that's interesting, I was never full out shipping them but I did find they look cute together, I thought I was weird because I was the only one but I guess I'm not haha XD
I actually thought NR and MK were going to have a love line in the drama
and it would be interesting to see the teen pregnancy, and if they do make a school 2014 I'm sure they will discuss it then, maybe?

Guest leegalaxy

Waah, that's surprising. Well when I saw Jung Ho hesitate from outing Na Ri as soon as he found out, I thought "wouldn't it be cute if Jung Ho had a crush on her?"  :)
I don't think I'll be fine with teen pregnancy involving Jung Ho though. It's just too OOC for me :| Maybe some other girl in Class 2-2 too, not Na Ri. 
All this talk about other plot points make me wish for School 2014 again! T_T

Guest leegalaxy

Some of you had probably seen this. If not you should really start following hitoritabi @ Tumblr for Lee Jong Suk goodies xD

class="title" style="margin: 5px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Staff Member Comment on Lee Jong Suk

Source: LJS Daum Cafe (Korean friend c+p’ed the original msg for me)

Translator: hitoritabi

Translation Note: I just really enjoy reading what people say about Jong Suk because he seems like such a curious child. This was originally left by a female staff member on the morning of 1/28, and as usual with this kind of stuff, take with a grain of salt. :D

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Hello! Thank you!”

Hi :-)

I am a staff member of the drama “School 2013”.

When I was on my way to work, I happened upon a piece of news about Lee Jong Suk, and I remembered the coffee from before. So I came to express my gratitude.

We were all so happy to receive snacks and coffee from you fans last time. T.T

All the cast and staff members took the extras back home kekeke

Thank you once again!

By the way, here’s some of my observations about Lee Jong Suk.

I feel that Lee Jong Suk is really special as a person.

He’s especially… kekekekekekeke… weird. 

The first time I saw him, he nodded to me and walked away.

At that time, I was like, “Huh, he has airs once he gets the lead role.”

I had heard some rumours about Lee Jong Suk before, so I had labeled him as slightly impolite then.

I still had those thoughts until we were filming Christmas blessing videos, and I was in charge of shooting for Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin.

All my previous labels disappeared once those two came through the door for the first time.

The two kept arguing and chatting, “what’s this interview?” “what greeting message?” “you’re so bothersome~” “where is this? who am I?” “this is harder than performing the script~!” “Hehehehe” “Hahahaha”

They were like this the whole time…

Compared to others who did it simply, they frustrated themselves a lot over how to film the greeting kekekekekekekeke

“Do we just do the greeting because they asked us to do the greeting?!!” “Of course we just do the greeting when they ask for the greeting!!!” “Is that the case?” and it went on and on and on…

After we filmed Lee Jong Suk’s part, he asked us brightly,

“Do you like Go Nam Soon more? Or Park Heung Soo more?”

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

I’m sorry to say that I said Park Heung Soo,

and the other staff members said Go Nam Soon.

So Lee Jong Suk gathered all the others and said, “Let’s take a picture together~” kekekekeke

(Ok it was actually because I was talking to Kim Woo Bin so I didn’t pay attention ^_^)

I was talking to Kim Woo Bin all the time, so he patted me on the shoulder and asked, “Hey, aren’t you joining the picture?” like that… kekekekeke

I said, “I’m joining~” And he said, “*sigh*… then don’t join~” then he asked me take the group picture for them.

When I left, he said, “Be safe on the way back, Soulless~”

I was like, “What??!!?!”

But he just laughed and ran away.

That was when I started thinking, ‘Ah, I’ve misunderstood him” kekeke

He is actually a person who is quick with jokes and vibrant in emotions.

Ah, also.

Lee Jong Suk is very popular with the rookie actors.

Sometimes, I would see a rookie actor sitting in the corridor outside the resting room, looking super tired, so I would go up to him and ask, “Oppa why do you look like that?” 

It’s because when they are sleeping in the resting room, Jong Suk would come in and wake them up and start chatting happily to them kekekekekekekekekekekeke

Lee Jong Suk is especially helpful and kind when a lot needs to be done,

but slowly, the legend that he is a little weird would spread.

Every time we meet is memorable, he would crack jokes like a chatterbox, and always say embarrassing stuff like, “Why do you always want to harass oppa? >__<” or “Why are you being like this to oppa? =w=“

However, gradually, you would start to want to comfort him for working so hard and take care of him.

He would joke with everyone, and just seeing his face makes me happy.

He is the living example of an actor “who becomes cuter the more you see him”.

I’m not the only one, everyone on set also feels this way! Truly!!!

I started as a fan of Kim Woo Bin but I have been gradually drawn in by Lee Jong Suk. Kekeke.

A magical Lee Jong Suk.

He is really a charismatic actor, a weird actor, a child-like actor.

This is the Lee Jong Suk that I observed.

Everyone here should be proud of being fans of such a lovely person! Kekekekekekekeke

Because of my job, I have seen my share of actors, but Lee Jong Suk is the first one that compelled me to write a whole passage.

This shows all the more how great he is!!

How should I end this? Keke…

Even though my message is rather disorganized,

but please read it and remember “this person really got touched by Lee Jong Suk!”

Thank you for all the presents that the fans delivered to the set!

Try not to catch a cold in the chilly weather!

Thank you for supporting “School 2013” for all this time!

Tonight is the broadcast of the last episode, please stick to the tv!!

Although Go Nam Soon will be gone soon, Lee Jong Suk lives on!

Guest winaspetalz

From Kim Young Choon's facebook (as Ki Dok) 
"부산이별여행 즐거웠어~~~!!!이젠 친한척 그만하자 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

484739_10200385846797357_211871495_n_zps
(Sorry, I can't trans. I will try post about them together, because I love SCHOOL 2013.)
Miss them T_T

^ I'll translate.

"부산이별여행 즐거웠어~~~!!!이젠 친한척 그만하자 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"It was a fun Busan farewell trip~~~!!!
Now lets stop pretending to be close to each other kekekekeke"

LOL Ki Dok is so funny. And I think its so apt that they went to Busan as a farewell trip, since Ki Dok was the one with the Gyeongsangdo/Busan saturi hahaha

조선희 ‏@zosun_hiBCKnL0zCEAAtbcV.jpg:large

학교 2013의 히어로 이종석, 김우빈과 일욜 촬영을 마다않고~~사람들이 깜짝놀라지만 이나이에 16부까지 하나도 안빼놓고 다봤다는... 우빈이 비행시간때문에 급하게 가버리는바람에 ...인증샷은 고회장이랑만!!ㅎㅎ 

She mentioned both Woo Bin and Jong Suk... But I don't understand what they did. XD were they shooting or something?

Guest winaspetalz

[030204]  JWKwack's twitter (as JungHo) 

BCQtDpuCMAILGei_zps14fd4765.png
잠시 후 학교2013 17회 본방사수! ...힝! 속았징?!...뻥치고도 미안하넹... 오늘은 그냥 월요일 밤...잘 자요 굿나잇.

Guest winaspetalz

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Lee Jong Seok denies Jung So Min dating rumors

2013020417321925423_1.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Seok recently denied all rumors that he is dating actress Jung So Min.

On February 4, an online media outlet reported that there were rumors about Lee and Jung having a romantic relationship and some people said that they even went on a trip to Tokyo together.

On the same day, a spokesperson for Lee said, “The rumors about a relationship between Lee and Jung are groundless.”

“Lee did fly to Japan today and we heard the rumors through the Internet so we even checked with the manager that went to Japan with Lee.”

“Lee and Jung met each other when they shot a commercial in 2011. But they haven’t met again since then, even in an informal setting.”

“I heard that Lee encountered Jung at the airport by accident. But they didn’t go to Japan together,” the spokesperson added.

“Lee went to Japan to take some time off and to rest. He has friends there so he goes to Japan often. He will be back on February 6.”

Lee previously appeared on KBS’s Monday-Tuesday series School 2013, which went off air on January 28.

(Source: Starnews // Eng:: http://en.korea.com)

Guest reijaye

CONGRATULATIONS TO JI HOON!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR OTHER CASTS' NEXT PROJECT!!!
class="entry-title"Actor Ji Hoon cast in the upcoming drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’

jihoon.jpg

Rookie actor Ji Hoon has been cast in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

Ji Hoon, who’ll be playing ‘Jo In Sung’, will show a different charm than his character on ‘School 2013‘ by bringing laughter to viewers with a comedic role.

PD Yoon Sung Shik commented, “I was impressed by his acting in ‘School 2013′. Because he doesn’t have much acting experience, we cast him based on his potential in terms of his instinct and development as an actor,” revealing his reasons for selecting the up-and-coming actor.

IU and Jo Jung Suk have been confirmed as the leads alongside Son Tae Young, Yoo In Na, Go Joo Won, Lee Mi Sook, Go Doo Sim, and Kim Kab Soo.

The drama is set to premiere on March 9th.

cr. allkpop

Guest adniRose

^ sooo awesome... JiHoon is my favorite character in School....plus, it's a weekend drama, usually the ratings is high.... 
cant wait to see other members to participate in other drama/project as well...seems like Lee Jongsuk already has one with drama/film, so waiting for Kim Woobin, Park Seyoung, Kwak JungWook, Lee YiKyung and other supporting actors as well...they act so well instead of rookie like Choi ChangYub, Jun Soojin, Nam KyungMin...
just hope they can compete well since now so many idols turn into acting... 

Guest winaspetalz

From 
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130204 K Star News 2013 Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 

Woobin talk to Jongsuk 

tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo1_250.gif  tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo3_250.gif     tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo4_250.gif
tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo5_250.gif    tumblr_mhpwz3ZKCd1qc9xhwo6_250.gif

(cr. http://m-y-b-l-u-e-s.tumblr.com) id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

i am having such withdraws. 
thanks for the fancams and interviews. Woo-bin helping Jung-suk pin his name tag was tres cute. The boy is so adorably opposite of his rebel characters. Woo-bin is even more handsome when he smiles/laughs and he's had that same smile/laugh since he was an adorable toddler. i want him.
 there are so many interviews i wish were eng subbed. it's great to hear that roles are coming in for the actors. hopefully we hear more casting news for the other actors and actresses.

Archived