[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I need help.

Dear Nice Guy/ ChaeKi Couple:

It's been seven hours and fifteen days (ok more than that)
since you took your love away (or your frequent presence in my life)
I go out every night and sleep all day
since you took your love away
since you've been gone I can do whatever I want (watch any drama I want)
I can see whomever I choose (ship any couple I choose)
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
but nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues,

'cause nothing compares
nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
like a bird without a song
nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms round every boy I see
but they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor guess what he told me
guess what he told me
he said girl you better try to have fun
no matter what you do
but he's a fool

'cause nothing compares
nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted mother
in the backyard
all died when you went away
I know that living with you, baby, was sometimes hard
but I'm willing to give it another try

nothing compares
nothing compares to you (3x)

And not only that!

I'm working on some medical forms right now and it's for OB/Gyn - Reproductive Health, and ALL the terms there remind me of the 9 babies that ChaeKi couple is owing us!!! ARGH!

:((

@mulberry9 Thank you for saving us from this despair of missing ChaeKi! <3 :x

Am I the only one rolling around my bed giddy and high, because professionals and experts ranked ChaeKi right next to a married couple? And it's High Cut; they have pretty hot/sexy photo-shoots. I mean, out of all possible couples to choose from, why ChaeKi? There are tons of drama otps out there who have appeared together for so much longer than our ChaeKi, and there are new couples who are just as hot and have been around even longer, so then, why ChaeKi? I find it amazing, because our couple is so low-key. I mean honestly, they've pretty much avoided mentioning each other after the drama ended (but you can see how much it affects them--especially Chaewonnie--when the other is mentioned ;;) ), and they haven't made a joint interview together before either. The only time we get to see them is during the drama and the bts, so I guess this means three things: 1) everyone watched Chakkan namja =)) 2) their NG poster picture was explosively hottttt, OR...3) I'll leave whatever other options left up to the delusional minds ahahahah.

Let's all wish for a ChaeKi photo-shoot! *sings* All I want for Christmas is ~ ....CHAEKI! Ahahahaha <3 Keep posting, toasts! Let's count down to the KBS awards! It's a bit less than 3 weeks from today, right? That's going to come by soon! ^^ 

:x I love you Toasts.
Not going to say much, have to leave soon but I have a dream to report.
I was in a crowd, leaping and high-kicking people out off my way to get inside the cinema ninja-style. You see, there was a ChaeKi movie, the sequel to the mega super hit "The Innocent Story" ( I don't know what I ate before I slept :)) ). 
I continued to kick people so I could move up the line to buy the tickets before it was sold out. The posters were massive in the cinema, SJK and MCW were in a passionate embrace angling for a deep kiss. :\">
away.gifaway.gif
I got the ticket and skipped my way to the screening hall 1, found my seat and sat down. I glared at anyone who brought snacks and drinks with them; there was an ajhumma next to me with a bottle of milk and I told her, "When you choke or spill anything, I'm not going to take my eyes off the screeen to check on you so throw it away Seo Eun Gi style."
And the trailers started to play, a ChaeKi sageuk, WonBin... And then I saw my mother's face on the large screen.
die.gif 

I wish I had a better end to that dream.swt.gif Would have slept peacefully instead of waking up and not getting any sleep until 5 in the morning.

Guest yawzers

@mulberry9 thanks for letting us know about that voting site I wasn't even aware there was one. No worries as soon as the moonies, Chaekis, and naughties see your post our dear Chae Won will reach #1 in no time.

Guest soongmoon

populovehyun

From 03.30 about a pretty woman who can't get any sleep because of him?and his mistake in 03.47. I'm about 99% misheard and being delusional but his mistake sounds like he said 'her' name LOL.. I only hear what I wanna hear :)) so shameful.
Please help me out, my curiousity always kills me :P Thanks in advance!

@soongmoon

Lol.. I know its lee young ja because 이영자 was written there, chingu :)

Ok, I admit I was ambiguous in my post earlier that I forgot to mention her.. but I REALLY (ost by sjk) wanna know what he said because he was quite confused and anticipating when host mentioned 미모의 여자, a pretty lady, can't get any sleep because of sjk (송중기때무네). He was so flustered when he know it's actually Lee Young Ja :))

Did he expect it to be someone else? ;))

@Grimm_Jagg

=))

I always LOVE your chaeki dreams!!! It's epic funny, bizzare like every dream should be. I can't really dream about chaeki these days and dream of weirder RL unrelated dreams instead! Please share what you eat that made u dream of chaeki that often kkk...

There was a research stated that eating cheddar make you have a nice dream. I tries once and the dreams are sooo weird and one of them is like a premonition LOL..

Btw you and @jeonghyang dreamt of hilarious eunma/chaeki recently.. you guys are meant to be ;))

@Grimm_Jaggi love ur dreams...goes all inception on u n enters inside ur dream!...haha what u ate? i think ur on the Humongous pills... :))
@aew_aew_aewaww some one looks totally blank...this reminds me of my daydreaming look when i get into my own world...kke...some one daydreaming of MCW and *ahem* their Aomori kisses?...kke
@coastalbreezehaha exactly that too...n he looks like a kid...so cute wanna pinch his cheeks...
@populovehyunkke Deja vu... :Phe is definitely missing someone special in korea n while everyone on the table is deep in conversation laughing...he is off on side n staring into space with sparkly eyes...baa60776.gif

Guest dreamerforever07

I have a question though...I'm in the US and I have no idea when the KBS awards would happen...actually any awards shows...can someone tell me when the KBS awards is gonna be?
THANK YOU.