[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

KBS Drama Awards

Join Us for the Fun on December 31st:
Chaeki Reunited (..or at least for us to see)
tumblr_mdthpf6ym71qk1kj7o1_500.gif

Pinkys will be on the line...image

Mosquitoes abound..spazzing and cheering0007.gif

A Nice Guy's Wish will come TRUE...image  image
Don't miss out on the event of a life time
tumblr_meed8nwRqp1rkd5lso1_500.jpg

tumblr_meo0bdMN691qk1kj7o1_250.gif  tumblr_meo0bdMN691qk1kj7o2_250.gif
tumblr_meo0bdMN691qk1kj7o3_250.gif  tumblr_meo0bdMN691qk1kj7o4_250.gif
So put your dancing shoes on..tumblr_mekeg4YPQ11rmrx5jo1_500.gif
Grab your hotpack...image
And put your running shoes on..(preferably no socks)..and leap with us to Silvertop Village
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
I dare you to resist the cute...tumblr_mei6p9VNDX1qhdpkro1_500.png

Guest clarclar012

@obscuresalmonLOL your SIGGY b-(people might be offended by that lolz but it's freaking funny .. I think put this on your siggy it's better wahah10wjur9.gif=))

@populovehyun When I first heard JK ask that to his fans, this was my reaction:

ufu.gif   followed by    2good.gif

That, to me, may have been said in jest, but was a way to test the water about his fans' mentality and acceptance. It was around the time NG was ending and rumors were afloat regarding his romantic life. I found it particularly interesting that he used the word "intense/passionate" to describe the kind of role he wanted next. Oh, JK, you're precious. ;)) Yea, work is killing me today.

Disclaimer:
This Soompier accepts no liability for the after effects of the contents of this post, or the consequences of massive shipper overload. This post is intended solely for Burning Toasts with delusional minds and hotflashing bodies. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, you are notified that copying, distributing, or taking any retaliatory action in reliance to the contents of this post is strictly prohibited. Unless, of course, you have been granted permission to use as means of spreading the ChaeKi love. No refunds or exchanges allowed. No flipping tables allowed. All parties involved in litigation with this Soompier must wear socks. No hot pack hoarding allowed. This Soompier has no telepathic abilities; thereby all discourse must be conducted in written ChaeKi language. Unless you're ChaeKi - then                              .

Reposting this from the NG forum!!!

So what's all this talk about a goat and a monkey?
Are we planning a nativity scene with MR, EG and their nine babies? LOL

OK, this weekend I was reading a superbly written interview of Daniel "Blue Eyes" Craig, and this paragraph caught my ChaeKi eye.

Let me know if it works, it's my first time using hyperlinks with photobucket. :-P

Yes! I thought, this is what's going on! The whole thing of not showing us juicy BTS vids and avoiding to talk about the HUGE elephant in the room -a.k.a. the whole reason for our 3rd degree burns and potentially chopped pinkies- is nothing more than a simple act of "Smoke and Mirrors".

Hm... abracadabra indeed, Cheeki ChaeKi and their fairy godmother, PD-Nim.

EDIT:
so are we building a zoo? We have:

BOKI the Goat
MCW the Penguin
The Monkey on SJK's shoulder
The Mosquito
The HUGE Elephant in the Room

Anything else?

@charmingtail , =)) regarding the disclaimer , & >:D< just in general (:
@populovehyun , <3
I find it such a sweet routine in our threads, both ng & here, how once in awhile, everyone just gives their thank you speech (:Does anyone else feel like they're writing a thank you speech for an award when they're writing their thanks too? :$
@mulberry , thanks for posting the interview >:D<
What if, burning toasts, Chaeki is actually aware and onto us, but due to the public, they can only trying to send us subtle hints instead, such as the coincidences of their interviews regarding the aomori kiss & best couple award?! ;))
HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY <3 >:D<