[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@charmingtailI think it's because PSH and MCW already know each other for many years?and...  SJK hasn't known her for "longer than 2 years"? Now her statements are all like Chaeki sign language to me as if she's giving clues and clues! #-o
@perfectgirlso you gonna force-marry them LOL =)) We'll be chased by korean policemen for sure.

@joongki11I had my hope high also earlier, kkk... But I also said "Still intrigues me, that she always mentioned SJK and SJK only"I know it's just that they're the main attention in NG, and the interviewer lead her into mentioning him, but we also witness that some thing she said regarding SJK is slightly OOT right? (like the hotpack) ;))
SJK is indeed special to her, since he shared most onscreen part with him, shared intimate activities though it's just for acting... but hey, actors are human too, right? not robot. They must feel something after that many kissing from many angles :))and for a person who knows this "quite hard to approach" girl for only 6 months, can get her into slapping his back and hugging him comfortably, SJK deserves some credits and place in her heart :P

Hello everyone! @charmingtail, @Jayden...since you guys asked I made another strip.
Eeeppp...I'm not getting any work done because I'm having too much fun making these. :)) :P

-------------------------------------------------------

The Colleague Chronicles
Disclaimer: As always, this is only for fun!

9378-1.jpg
ScreenShot2012-12-08at123757AM-2.jpg
21342_297661630349957_853296722_n-1.jpg
ScreenShot2012-12-08at10123AM-2.jpg
ScreenShot2012-12-08at123821AM-1-1.jpg
541300_297661700349950_1437450071_n-2.jp

This post is brought to you by:
Captain @Jillia's favorite scene ;;) ;))

ScreenShot2012-12-07at101420PM-2-1-1.jpg
tumblr_mdc8yoHQ151rxoodbo1_250.gif

Guest yoonghyuun

121208 SJK @ K-Drama Star Award
09EYzbEb
1656_L_1354961441.jpg

2nd pic >> his red-teary-eyes, he looks so cold..

Joongki-oppa... do u need this hotpack?? :))
hotpack.jpg

populovehyun said: @charmingtailI think it's because PSH and MCW already know each other for many years?and...  SJK hasn't known her for "longer than 2 years"? Now her statements are all like Chaeki sign language to me as if she's giving clues and clues! #-o
@perfectgirlso you gonna force-marry them LOL =)) We'll be chased by korean policemen for sure.

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyun @perfectgirlI would like to be chase by korean policemen as long as I'm with you guys :\">
@kakakpopo ~ that zodiac analysis really made my jaw dropped.. I am really speechless that all I could say is WOW the whole time I was reading it :))fit in like puzzle pieces indeed 8-}
@yeisha=)) =)) EPIC!

@Jillia

You know I watched this kiss BTS video again last night. I realized I love three moments the most in this BTS,beside the time they were rehearsing their lines and SJK mimicked MCW's pose and kinda asked her,whether she was going to stand with her hand on her hips for the scene too to which she answered "Anny". I also like the part when the Director said Cut in two scenes, one at first when The Director said CUT and after that SJK still stood next to MCW and started talking to her,while the crew were preparing the next scene and even showed his cute bunny move ;)) , the next is the scene after the last CUT by the director, when SJK laughed and said ((he was standing on his toes the whole time during the kiss)), I like how he hadn't let go of her hand eventhough the filming was finished and he didn't let go of her hand/arm until later when he was coming down from the stairs.

Toasts, i don't know what to say about this couple because all of them has been said by your awesome posts.. one word for this thread.. Daebak..
*still backtracking and you're right @clarclar012, i'm dying now..

guys, i heard that SJK won the best actor at K-drama star award  \:D/
558895_377219745702977_234789999_n.jpg

good for him, but this was a  big mistake that MCW wasnt there, she didnt appear on the red-carpet (plzzz, some one tell me what happened) * dying*  ~X(, and definitely they didnt win the best couple X( X( X(i'm seriously pissed off now %-(, all i want is cheaki together, their moments. what's wrong with that????? =(( =(( =((alright i gotta do something to make sure that they are gonna win the best couple from KBS's award, anyone would like to share the links to vote???? plz tag me if you can :-<
tumblr_mcv96mPhJ71qbxx00o1_250.gif   tumblr_mcv96mPhJ71qbxx00o2_r1_250.giftumblr_mcv96mPhJ71qbxx00o3_250.gif   tumblr_mcv96mPhJ71qbxx00o4_r1_250.gif